Here is some new stuff I've done. Let me know what you think, leave a comment, thanks!

Impin' Ain't Easy

Westeros Ravens

Sons of Sanctuary

The Western Dead

The ATL Team

The Blue Ice Brothers

Alien Rhapsody

Uncle Gandalf

Power-up Pin-up

Imaginary Inkblot

30Comments
    103 weeks ago
    Wow these are excellent! The only advice I could give would be to work a little more on Lannister's face on the "Imping ain't easy" design.
    103 weeks ago
    All your shirts are great but I absolutely love the (Alien) Queen shirt. Not only my favorite band combined with favorite movie, but also a clever pun instead of a forced MashedPotato. I would buy in a heart beat. Come on teefury, with Prometheus coming soon we need more Alien tees! Please please please print.
    103 weeks ago
    azeemurill said: All your shirts are great but I absolutely love the (Alien) Queen shirt. Not only my favorite band combined with favorite movie, but also a clever pun instead of a forced MashedPotato. I would buy in a heart beat. Come on teefury, with Prometheus coming soon we need more Alien tees! Please please please print.

Thanks alot, I just did that one last night. The idea came while I was trying to work on another design, and when I thought about it, it just kept making me laugh. I thought if even one other person gets it I will be happy. So, thank you for making that happen haha.
    103 weeks ago
    TYRION
    103 weeks ago
    The Alien one is excellent, I'd definitely buy that.
    103 weeks ago
    the donnie darko one is pretty cool.

All nice designs.
    103 weeks ago
    Impin' ain't easy...but it's necessary for TeeFury to print it! Nice job!
    103 weeks ago
    Holy smurf I would buy that donnie darko one in an instant!! :D All amazing designs!
    103 weeks ago
    Please print the Gandalf and Donnie Darko shirts! Amazing work.
    103 weeks ago
    Wow, these are some great designs, I think Id buy all of em if they end up on here.
    103 weeks ago
    the darko shirt would be an instabuy for me.

my one suggestion would be for the queen shirt. maybe mix up the three top aliens? represent different movie aliens? classic sleek/transparent from the first, ridge head from aliens, then maybe even the grid damaged alien from AVP or newborn from ressurrection? it is cool the way it is now but would make it even more interesting :)
    103 weeks ago
    That Donnie Darko design is excellent. You saved the best for last.
    102 weeks ago
    WOW I was really impressed with every design too. I would however have to agree with the Lannister shirt I think its in the eyes mostly. A little off, but the ideas are amazing, and Walking dead...cant go wrong.
    102 weeks ago
    Thanks for the comments and suggestions so far everyone...
    102 weeks ago
    Loved the Donnie Darko one.
    102 weeks ago
    The Alien/Queen one and the pin-up Samus are my favourites
    I mean, I love all the shirts but these are my two favourites.
    102 weeks ago
    beestarfish said: The Alien/Queen one and the pin-up Samus are my favourites

I mean, I love all the shirts but these are my two favourites.

Thanks, hopefully they get some love from the Teefury gods...
    102 weeks ago
    Donnie darko....NOW!! do it.....DO IT!!
    102 weeks ago
    the donnie darko one is AMAZING! do it!
    102 weeks ago
    Love Donny Darko, Alien Queen, and The Blue Ice Brothers. All three are EPIC!!
    102 weeks ago
    I'm absolutely in love with the Donnie Darko shirt. I'd buy it in a heartbeat!
    102 weeks ago
    I sure need a Breaking Bad tee and I kinda like this one :-)
    102 weeks ago
    Thanks a lot
    101 weeks ago
    PLEASE sell that Donnie Darko one, it looks fantastic! :D
    101 weeks ago
    These are all superb! I love them all and I quite like that Donnie Darko shirt! :-) Awesome!
  • Load More Comments