Back to forum
rss 103 weeks ago
Hi guys, this is my first post on TeeFury and was hoping for some feed back while waiting for a response on my submission. I just simply combined one of my favorite games "League of Legends" with one of my favorite shows "Futurama" for the design. I don't like the color scheme and struggled with the color limit quite a bit. This is my first shirt design so I would appreciate any tips.

Thanks guys.

8Comments
    103 weeks ago
    I think its a good idea. great start

I like Fry as Brolaf; Leele as Lee Sin(good choice, i just realized how close their names are), and Bender as Blitzcrank. The very cool part is that the blitz and olaf skins are customs, great ones.

unfortunately, i'm not sure who you're going for with Zoidberg there; is it Skarner?

in any case, i like the concept; it just needs to be touched up a bit.

I'm not an artist, but there are a fair amount of regular-contributors here on the forums who might be able to give you some pointers.

Best of luck
    103 weeks ago
    Zoidberg is Urgot of course! I really like this concept. The outlines and the banner need some work though. I'm looking forward to what this turns into.
    103 weeks ago
    Haha, yes Banttu is right. Zoidberg is Crabgot. Yes, the banner and the background could use some work... just not too sure which direction I'm headed at the moment. I lost some quality when I shrunk it to 640x800. I read somewhere that once you get accepted you can submit a hi-res picture. Wish I knew that beforehand (worked sorta on low-res.)
    103 weeks ago
    oh i see it now.. i guess the color scheme threw me off.
    103 weeks ago
    Awesome idea and I personally think it looks great, but just a few suggestions with characters. With a pony tail on both characters, I think it should have been Aka-Leela (Akali + Leela), instead of Leela-Sin. Also instead of Fry as Brolaf, maybe do some kind of pun on Fry's name and make him Brand? And I'm not sure if it would make it too crowded, but possibly add other characters? Maybe throw in a Heimerdinger Farnsworth (or Singed?) and a nibbler crossed with some Yordle (I think Veigar would be a good match).
    103 weeks ago
    I like this picture. It looks awesome. I will buy this tee shirt.
    103 weeks ago
    Hahahaha this is awesome. Mash up of my favorite game and favorite show. DEFINITE BUY for me
    103 weeks ago
    @jpsenior - Yeah I don't really like the color scheme too much myself, but trying to get by with the color limit...

@ azeemurill - I'm definitely open to the idea of adding more characters; as for Leela being Lee Sin, I put a lot of thought into it. I considered picking Akali too, but Leela is always jump kicking people in the show so I thought Lee Sin suited her the best. You didn't like the Brolaf Fry idea? Personally, I thought the look fitted Fry the best and really like the Slurm Axes.

@imgrantyi - Ahahaha that's exactly what I said; we must think alike.

Thank you for keeping the comments and suggestions coming everyone.