Back to forum
rss 103 weeks ago
So I'm new to teefury (and totally gutted that I didn't find this site sooner!), but living in the UK the shipping is obviously more expensive, which makes buying the shirts more expensive. It would be amazing if there was an option to bulk all the shirts you order in a week or month together so that you aren't paying as much postage on each one. This may be totally impossible due to space constraints, but I just thought I would put the idea out there in the hope of making my t-shirt habit more affordable!
2Comments
    103 weeks ago
    It's a good idea, but importing individual shirts from TeeFury is still cheaper than just the shirts on some other sites and shirts you can buy locally.

Also remember: bundling up multiple shirts might push the price over £15 and then you'll have to pay the taxman for the pleasure.

Swings and roundabouts.
    103 weeks ago
    A post like this usually appears once a month, I asked too when I first started buying shirts from here. Like you say it would be too awkward to manage. And Apeman makes a very good point about customs (I've been getting hit hard from them recently, obviously cracking down).

Still only works out about £11-12 a shirt, which isn't bad at all if you think about it.