Yeah, I like doing KH related things so if you want to see something specific let me know. (Please post here I do not have a facebook... yeah I'm weird.)
14Comments
    103 weeks ago
    It'd be cool if you could have each of the "sora's" fighting their rival sora. Like Sora vs. Dark Sora, Roxas vs. Xion, and Ventus vs. Venitus.
    103 weeks ago
    Something cool with the three of them. Sora, Donald and Goofy that is. Maybe a MashedPotato with another cool trio. The only thing that comes to mind is Harry Ron and Hermione but I know there are better ones
    102 weeks ago
    Kingdon Hearts Art Nouveau. I'd buy that!
    102 weeks ago
    I'd like to see Kingdom Hearts characters dressed for worlds that Disney owns but probably won't put in the game.

Like Marvel, or the Muppets, or LOST.
    102 weeks ago
    Thanks for the feedback! I've sent two to see if they will be accepted. I will work on a new one to encorp. to your liking! I'm here for kingdom hearts fans!
    102 weeks ago
    Actually, it probably would be a little difficult to do a MashedPotato with kingdom hearts considering it already is a MashedPotato. But i would still love to see any designs KH related
    102 weeks ago
    Okay, I just got done looking at all the shirts postings here I could see. I don't recall any Kingdom hearts. Maybe iz need support TT TT I know i'm a new artist but still. I'm here for you otaku fans!
    \_/
    (oo)
    (> UU
    102 weeks ago
    *\_/
    (oo)
    (> UU
    102 weeks ago
    darn my heartless failed.
    101 weeks ago
    You should post your designs on this forum so we can provide suggestions and constructive criticism!
    101 weeks ago
    You can do that? Hmm. okay :3
    101 weeks ago
    smurf I don't know how to post.
    100 weeks ago
    I'm back peoples I have a Devientart so this is the link to the design. http://reikussr.deviantart.com/#/d508kdy
    100 weeks ago
    I close this entry due to I do not have photoshop or the skills yet. Thank you for all the support!