okay, I haven't posted much around here recently, but I'm just gonna show off new WiPs and stuff here for now.
let's start with this one I just submitted ... for all you fans of the Venture family and their friends & foes

Photobucket

[more soon]
27Comments
    102 weeks ago

love it!!!!!!!!!!!!!
    101 weeks ago
    thanks, Pandaborg (lol, great username btw) :D

working on new stuff
    99 weeks ago
    2nd in a series of 2 colour Venture Bros inspired exploutations designs

Photobucket
    98 weeks ago
    Why are there only 3 comments up in here?!

BUMP!!
    97 weeks ago
    seems like the forums are somewhat less in use these days? if so, mainly for trading shirts

subbed this one last week 8CLICK FOR LARGER VERSION9
    Photobucket

97 weeks ago
    I love the Mighty Monarch design!
    97 weeks ago
    These are really good! I wish i was a fan of the show :(
    96 weeks ago

well, there's always more to come
    let's see what happens ...

greets,
    Dave
    95 weeks ago
    one more Breaking Bad design, because the show is so brilliant. This one is (unlike my first BrBa design, which featured Walter ) for Jesse Pinkman ... or PiNKMAN ... a guy who actually deserves being on shirts way more than his partner Heisenberg.

threw a little oldschool Batman into the mix to keep it interesting

tumblr_m5ninu7OOQ1ro9gtwo1_500.jpg
    PiNKMAN swagger, PiNKMAN torn between his ober, depressed half and his dark, toxic half, a cigarette (poisoned or not? who knows), handmade lettering

YO!
    95 weeks ago
    I'm usually way too lazy to log in and comment on WIPs but....dude, I would buy every single one of these. I am thoroughly impressed here. I can't even deal with how amazing that Pinkman shirt is. You subbed all these, right?
    95 weeks ago
    Poisoned cigarette better not be a reference to something in series 4, which I've not seen yet... haha.
    95 weeks ago

Yeah, all of these were subbed to TeeFury
    and @Big J: it is, but you won't know what it means until you watched it

new WiP, hopefully finished by tonight
    Photobucket

95 weeks ago
    This design looks awesome, can't wait to see the whole thing.
    95 weeks ago
    thank you :D

I hope to get it done an finished today

actually I kinda have to, because next week I'll be on holidays and won't get to finish anything, so ... to the drawing bord
    94 weeks ago
    Serioiusly, I can already tell that I would buy that Breaking Dead shirt off of what I see.
    94 weeks ago
    My god. I want that Spanish Inquisition Tee like right now.
    94 weeks ago
    thanks. really ... I love the Spanish Inquisition and I hope I can realease that one soon, and much more I hope it will be on a daily T site such as this one right here

anyway: finished, subbed, off to Italy to see Florence:

tumblr_m652cyl10N1ro9gtwo1_500.jpg
    93 weeks ago
    Just a general question: would.you, the people, care for a Blackadder design? I have one in my sketchbook and I'm a huge fan of the series ... But does anyone else remember Edmund Blackadder in his various reincarnations?
    93 weeks ago
    BLACKADDER. Please please please please
    93 weeks ago
    okay, I'm on it :D
    92 weeks ago
    I love the Pinkman and the Spanish Inquisition designs!
    92 weeks ago
    thank you, AlphaHotel :D

also: nearly done with my Blackadder design
    just have to clean it up a little and I'll sub it
    91 weeks ago
    subbed two versions: one "sincere" version (because Edmund Blackadder's death in nearly each season WAS sad, even tho he was a terrible, terrible person (but so damn clever & funny & mean) and one less infringing version ... he was not very likeable, he didn't have any friends worth mentioning, so it would be very likely that people would deface a Blackadder crest like that. and, ti be fair: he (all of them, the whole damn dynasty) WAS a backstabber par excellence

Photobucket
    90 weeks ago
    I like this!
    As for the 2nd in a series, add eyes maybe.
    86 weeks ago
    I have one design in the queue, but before that will print ... new stuff, not really finished yet, but nearly
    it's based on Kraftwerk's iconic The Man Machine album (originally "Die Menschmaschine"). "Kraftnerd" basically translates to "power nerd" and "Die Wissenschaft" obviously means "The Science"

Photobucket

this link contains a few more awesome cover versions of that artwork, including one by Steve Albini's band Big Black and one that replaced teh band mambers with actual Man Machines like Robocop, the T800 or C3PO. cool stuff
  • Load More Comments