Back to forum
rss 265 weeks ago
I am new to the site and was wondering how the shirt sizes run. I sometimes wear M and sometimes L. I like them a little tight. I know sizes vary from fit to fit and brand to brand. So I was wanting a little feedback how the TEE FURY shirt's fit compared to other shirts.

Thanks...
9Comments
    265 weeks ago
    i usually wear larges from most places, but ordered larges for my first two shirts here, and they were waaaay too big (i ordered the 2nd before the first had arrived so i didnt know they would be that large). i ordered a medium on the next shirt i got after that, and it fits the way i think you'd like, although their shirts are made of thick material and can be a little boxy
    265 weeks ago
    Measure yourself and refer to this chart.

http://www.teefury.com/service.php#prod_3
    265 weeks ago
    I usually wear smalls, sometimes mediums. the tee fury smalls are just right. i'd go with the medium.
    265 weeks ago
    I agree...the shirts run big. Go with the smaller size.
    265 weeks ago
    Im somewhat odd-sized. In general, most shirts that I buy are mediums. But the Teefury Mediums seem like they wouldnt survive a wash and still fit correctly, so I order a large and try to shrink it.

Basically, the size is a little small on the chest, and a little too long. Also very boxy.

I wish they would get better shirt sizes/brands, honestly. But that may be due to my build.
    264 weeks ago
    The shirts run big! Remember that.
    264 weeks ago
    Shirt too small: Go on a starvation diet.
    Shirt too large: Start taking steroids and go to the gym every day.

EdwardBlake, I just noticed how awesome your username is.
    Way to be.
    118 weeks ago
    I got the Arkham City Shirt with my game, and that was a large, and my first order my mum bought a medium and we measured it up against that and it was the same size. I dunno if this would help but I always buy smalls in mens shirts, and the mediums are big so I just shrink them in the wash, they're still alittle big, but I guess too big is better than too small? Anyone got an opinion if I should order a small next time from the info i've gave? Thanks.
    16 weeks ago
    I know this is a late post, and I apologize. But just in case anyone is going to see this... I always, always have worn a size Medium, in just about every t-shirt I've worn since I stopped growing as a teen. I didn't realize that TeeFury sizes ran different than normal, so without thinking I ordered a medium. Well, my shirt got here today, and I can barely squeeze into it. So I'm not sure if they've changed since the people posting here saying that they run big...? Or maybe that's men's sizes that run big, because I ordered a woman's medium. So a little bit disappointed. Because now I'm going to have to return it and hope beyond hope that they have a size larger to exchange. So much for getting to wear my Doctor Who Christmas shirt for Christmas.