Back to forum
rss 103 weeks ago
I'm going to follow the fine examples of Warbucks and others on here and stick up a few WIPs at once, and update this thread when I do more.

Photobucket
Photobucket
14Comments
    103 weeks ago
    Nice! Can't wait to see what else you have coming up...
    103 weeks ago
    I like the color combinations and the stylization. I wonder if the stripes on the power puff design would look weird once it is on a shirt.
    100 weeks ago
    Photobucket

I meant to do a bit more with this thread... but I haven't actually done so, finally I've started working on an idea I quite like. It's a breaking bad thing... Cheers
    100 weeks ago
    I don't watch Breaking Bad but I really like the concept of this design. Who knew making drugs could be so adorable? Also love those colors.
    99 weeks ago
    Photobucket

I made a couple of changes to the design, and put it on a box...
    99 weeks ago
    Photobucket

Added a few more details to the design. Including a tortoise complete with severed head.

96 weeks ago
    I have a few more designs for your delectation, let me know what you think.

Cheers,
    Photobucket
    Photobucket
    Photobucket
    95 weeks ago
    The totoro one is fantastic!
    I like the powerpuff girls one but I would REALLY like it if ths stripes were a bit thicker and the words were gone :) It would be an instabuy for me!
    91 weeks ago
    tumblr_m7d20k1E9H1rxm162o1_500.jpgtumblr_m7cwmtg1X71rxm162o1_500.jpgtumblr_m7cwqkSfWx1rxm162o1_500.jpg
    A selection of new, old, and slightly rejigged designs...
    91 weeks ago
    I like the powerpuff girl and the aperture designs the best but like thePurv have some concerns about how the stripes will look on a shirt. Hmm, maybe if the stripes had a starting point and ended at the hair but good work.
    87 weeks ago
    My newest design, featuring mythical beasts and monsters:
    tumblr_m8qslgbLhd1rxm162o1_500.jpg
    84 weeks ago
    tumblr_m8uvdzPiIL1rxm162o1_500.jpg
    tumblr_m9iuh3e9RJ1rxm162o1_500.jpg

A couple of new Alien designs I've done in the last few weeks
    84 weeks ago
    The evolution of the chest burst is great. Love it. Love to see some color added and more detail to the alien. Great concept.
    84 weeks ago
    The Totoro one is inspired, I LOVE IT!!!