Back to forum
rss 104 weeks ago
Here is another design I am working on. The design feels a bit flat right now.

What do you guys think?

8Comments
    104 weeks ago
    I love how it's reminiscent of "Classic" Who (iirc that one was Pertwee/Baker?), I like the bold colours as well. I see what you mean about it looking a little flat. Maybe if you made the text a little more shiny? I don't really know how to describe what I mean.
    103 weeks ago
    dragoncake said: I love how it's reminiscent of "Classic" Who (iirc that one was Pertwee/Baker?), I like the bold colours as well. I see what you mean about it looking a little flat. Maybe if you made the text a little more shiny? I don't really know how to describe what I mean.

I added a little more depth. Do you like the "time tunnel" effect?
    Yes it's the 3rd & 4th (Pertwee & Baker).
    PURVart_-_InstaBuy-DrWho_WIP_02.jpg
    103 weeks ago
    Given that it is pretty much a TeeFury in-joke, I would recommend incorporating Teevil or some other TeeFury reference into the design.
    103 weeks ago
    JonJon01 said: Given that it is pretty much a TeeFury in-joke, I would recommend incorporating Teevil or some other TeeFury reference into the design.

Good point. I'll do that.
    102 weeks ago
    JonJon01 said: Given that it is pretty much a TeeFury in-joke, I would recommend incorporating Teevil or some other TeeFury reference into the design.

Like this? Do you think that it is too big?
    PURVart_-_InstaBuy-DrWho_WIP_03.jpg
    102 weeks ago
    Looks nice. I'd suggest reworking the color scheme, though... feels almost Chuck-E-Cheese'ish haha
    102 weeks ago
    Rhymo said: Looks nice. I'd suggest reworking the color scheme, though... feels almost Chuck-E-Cheese'ish haha

I was going with the colors of the original logo. What do you think of it with this version?

PURVart_-_InstaBuy-DrWho_WIP_04.jpg
    102 weeks ago
    Amazing design! When I saw it I giggled.
    Personally, I really like the original colors. Since the design is a TeeFury in-joke I almost feel like it'd be appropriate to have the colors be Chuck-E-Cheeseish. It adds to the ambiance of the the joke, you know? Plus, the red reminds me of a big button--again adding to the entirety of the joke.