Back to forum
rss 105 weeks ago
"Because You're a Chicken!"

My second submission to teefury. I appreciate any and all feedback to help me become a better artist and design tee's people would like to wear.

I hope you enjoy.

Photobucket
27Comments
    104 weeks ago
    Took me a minute to figure out the exact reference.
    How about adding "A Coodle Doodle Doo!" somewhere.
    104 weeks ago
    I was thinking have having each of their "chicken" calls over them. Thanks for the feedback!
    104 weeks ago
    IT IS AWESOME!

I'd order 2 immediately :D
    (even though the shipping outside the USA is expensive)

but please make it in another color, black, blue, grey... :D
    this yellow does not work for me ^^
    104 weeks ago
    Give it text and i'd love it!
    104 weeks ago
    You bring up a good point about the color too.. I know it wouldn't be arrested development without the orange, but I don't know if I would want to wear an orange shirt. Maybe the silhouettes could be orange? I don't know.
    104 weeks ago
    I think it's even better without the text because anyone who knows AD will know what it is, and you can't put how hilarious they are into words :D

but okay, if it has to be orange just make it a tiny bit better shade, this one looks sth between yellow and brown :shrugs:

I so waaant this shirt :D
    104 weeks ago
    or maybe what heyboova said, if the t-shirt was, for example black, the orange print would stick out pretty kewl :)

or make the t shirt blue, as an hommage to Funke :D

oh, no, now I want a separate Tobias Funke tee :D

104 weeks ago
    that's a good idea making them orange and making the shirt black. Thanks! I'll rework it when I get home from work and post it.

Thanks again for the feedback!
    104 weeks ago
    Really like it, but I feel like it needs some text as well. I also agree that it needs to have orange in there as a tribute to the show. And if you are going to change the color, maybe make it white and orange because the show was known for being one of the only shows to cut away in a white out. But I think I would buy it no matter what, good job!
    104 weeks ago
    LOVE IT. I'd buy it as is. Careful with the text, it might turn weird. I agree with yost about the white and orange. Def white and orange.
    104 weeks ago
    I still can't think of any text that would be good enough for this :D

@armyofrobots: thanks for rethinking the color :)
    104 weeks ago
    Love it.
    104 weeks ago
    Love it.
    104 weeks ago
    Text could mess it up, but I think it needs something with one word or two just to emphasize the fact that they are all doing their chicken dance/taunt
    104 weeks ago
    I really like it! My suggestion is to add the respective "Caw-Caws" but to make the text very small and angled towards the heads.
    103 weeks ago
    Oh I love it. And I agree with NinjaStart about the chicken calls. Man I want this shirt.
    102 weeks ago
    soooo, how long until this gets printed? :D :D :D

:want:
    101 weeks ago
    it doesn't look like it's going to be printed. It's been 3 weeks now and I haven't heard anything.Oh well, I tried. Thank you guys for the feedback and support. I haven't had the chance to do the black with orange characters. When I do, I'll make sure to post it here.

I also reworked it a bit. I fixed Lucille's leg and made her arms not so long.
    101 weeks ago
    bluthchickenrework.jpg

okay. Some asked for text, some didn't. But here it is, orange on black with the title. I don't want to add the chicken calls, I think they'll be too small to read and will just add noise. I also made it to the proportions on 11x17, so it's a little large. It'll be smaller if made into a tee, with less empty space.

thoughts?
    101 weeks ago
    and here it is without text on white. OPTIONS!

bluthchickenrework2-1.jpg

101 weeks ago
    I think it looks terrific on black. No strong opinion either way on text or not. Would probably buy that version either way!
    101 weeks ago
    I really think you should rethink adding the "Caw-Caws" because, even if it is too small to read, it will still look like noise lines coming from their mouths. I think the design would be great on orange. But if you don't like that, I think the white would be good too.
    101 weeks ago
    I like the orange on black :)))

I still think the text isn't necessary, but it's okay, I guess.
    For me, it would be ideal with no text att all or only the "caw-caws"? I'm not sure.

Anhow, resubmit it, maybe there's still a chance with the newer version:)
    101 weeks ago
    my favorite is the black silhouettes on the orange shirt, but that's just me. I don't mind wearing a loud orange shirt. Haha.

and although I don't like to wear white, I think it looks pretty nice on white.

Maybe I'll resubmit it again after a bit, I don't want to flood teefury with the same design.
    101 weeks ago
    I like it better with the writing. I would prefer and orange shirt with white, but I am cool with the other way around too. I have been waiting for a chicken dance design and this is really good
  • Load More Comments