Back to forum
rss 105 weeks ago
Hi again! My friend had this idea and asked if I could try to make it. I spent a good number of hours on this and I wanted to know if there's anything I need to add/take away. I know I need to fix his right hand and the bottom of the mop (shouldn't have right angles like that). The idea is that Gandalf is a janitor saying you can't pass because the floor is wet. Also, what color should I use for the background? As of now, I am using blue because it doesn't really blend in with his beard or spray bottle.

ShirtPreview

Preview

5Comments
    105 weeks ago
    Haha I think it's a funny design, but I also think it is way too simple. If you could add some facial features and texture/lighting effects to Gandolf and the sign, that'd be great! It has potential!
    105 weeks ago
    Awesome.
    105 weeks ago
    I added some shadow with the burn effect. Not sure how much I like this version over the minimalistic approach above.

Preview

104 weeks ago
    Anyone have a preference between the two? Any more suggestions?
    104 weeks ago
    I'd stick with the minimalist one if I were you. Although, the shading on the boots is good. Maybe you should keep the boots and chuck the rest. :P

I think a little bit of shading on the face would add some shape to it while still retaining that minimalist feel. I'd keep away from the burn tool for just now so that it's easier to edit.