Back to forum
rss 119 weeks ago
Here's a design I've been working on:

Any feedback would be great. Would it be able to print with the use of these characters?

Thanks!
5Comments
    119 weeks ago
    It's a nice design, however I'm not sure if teefury would be allowed to print it. It's not a parody or mash up of any kind. It's more like a shirt that cartoon network would have to sell. As for the art side of it I think you should learn the pen tool in whatever program you're using to make clean lines. If you want to use line weight study how other artists use line thickness. Good luck to you and good work.
    119 weeks ago
    sponzar said: It's a nice design, however I'm not sure if teefury would be allowed to print it. It's not a parody or mash up of any kind. It's more like a shirt that cartoon network would have to sell. As for the art side of it I think you should learn the pen tool in whatever program you're using to make clean lines. If you want to use line weight study how other artists use line thickness. Good luck to you and good work.

Would this make it through? Or is it still too close to the original characters?

http://i1208.photobucket.com/albums/cc364/MoseSchrute/regular2copy.jpg
    119 weeks ago
    NinjaStart said:
    sponzar said: It's a nice design, however I'm not sure if teefury would be allowed to print it. It's not a parody or mash up of any kind. It's more like a shirt that cartoon network would have to sell. As for the art side of it I think you should learn the pen tool in whatever program you're using to make clean lines. If you want to use line weight study how other artists use line thickness. Good luck to you and good work.

Would this make it through? Or is it still too close to the original characters?

http://i1208.photobucket.com/albums/cc364/MoseSchrute/regular2copy.jpg

Whoops, screwed up on the img code
    Here:
    regular2copy.jpg
    118 weeks ago
    Oh I get it now it's supposed to be the sonic logo. Hmmm... maybe make the circle bigger and add the stars inside the ring. As for the characters you should add more elements of sonic to them, give them Sonic's and Tail's eye shapes and gloves. Also maybe give them they're spiked hair styles. If I were you I would see which traits you like from Sonic and the Regular show try to find an equal balance between the two. Good luck.
    118 weeks ago
    The parody is not strong, the likeness is too overt. We couldn't print this. Great show though. Great topic.