Back to forum
rss 105 weeks ago
Let me know what you guys like and don't like. thanks.

10Comments
    105 weeks ago
    I really like it. Its clean, crisp, and fresh. Cool idea
    105 weeks ago
    I like it a bunch! The only critique I have is that it is a little hard to see the detail for the Hulk because of where the placement of his head is...maybe if gree was a little darker it might help...not sure though. Overall AWESOME Design though!
    105 weeks ago
    I do like it-although I agree with Gloom Star-it is really hard to see the two middle figures...maybe fade out the bright white in that area? Give it a 'rough' look? Anything to bring the figures to the front. =D
    105 weeks ago
    Thanks for the critique, Round 2. Let me know what you think.

263ar03.jpg
    105 weeks ago
    The shading on the second one looks really good! I'd try darkening the dark on white part of Thors face just a bit more maybe?
    Over all I really like the design and detail!
    105 weeks ago
    Two More Variations to try to solve the Thor Issue. Open to ideas

34p13xe.jpg
    230b9v.jpg
    105 weeks ago
    One more idea...
    23j4ub9.jpg
    105 weeks ago
    I really like this last idea. It makes it so that your eye can choose to either focus on the figures or the Avengers symbol, and both are very clear and easily understood. It feels a lot more complete and polished than the others, and I like how textures could be played with in creating the T since the figures are so clean and the symbol is clearly worn and rough. This one I would buy. :)
    Nice work!
    105 weeks ago
    We don't do marvel/dc unless they are strong parodies, and even then, we're pretty careful.
    105 weeks ago
    It is a cool arrangement, but it is copyright infringement