Back to forum
rss 106 weeks ago
Hey all, I know I'm a bit behind in posting this, but I've been kind of busy with my travels and work. Got 2 from the most recent one, 1 from the surprise grab bag, and 1 from way back that I'm still trying to get rid of. They're all Men's XXL and they are as follows:

Machine of Madness
http://www.teefury.com/archive/1472/Machine_of_Madness/

Quantum Cat Curiosity
http://www.teefury.com/archive/1484/Quantum_Cat_Curiosity/

Snag Bag It Tag It
http://www.teefury.com/archive/1514/Snag_it_Bag_it_Tag_it/

SSSSSSSS
http://www.teefury.com/archive/1190/SSSSSSS/

Throw me out an offer. Specifically looking for Doctor Who, Star Wars, or Community shirts (Already got Dope Adventures, though). Feel free to contact me here or email me directly at [email protected]

Thanks!
10Comments
    106 weeks ago
    If you don't get any other offers I might be interested in the Quantum Cat Curiosity shirt.
    106 weeks ago
    Sarah13062 said: If you don't get any other offers I might be interested in the Quantum Cat Curiosity shirt.

And what might ye be offering?
    106 weeks ago
    AHHH!!!! I've been looking for Quantum Cat Curiosity!! The only shirt I have is IT MOSS in XXL !! Any intrest on a trade??? PLEASE????
    106 weeks ago
    moloko_plus said: AHHH!!!! I've been looking for Quantum Cat Curiosity!! The only shirt I have is IT MOSS in XXL !! Any intrest on a trade??? PLEASE????
    I am an IT Crowd fan, so that could work. Gotta see what Sarah has to offer first though.
    106 weeks ago
    Ok! LMK! [email protected]
    Thx..
    106 weeks ago
    No, trade with moloko. I was just looking to buy, I have no trades I wear a MM I was just gonna wear it around the house (^_^) Thanks for being fair though
    106 weeks ago
    Thanks for your blessing, Sarah. I do try to be fair. If you would like to buy any of the others, that'd be fine too, just let me know.
    106 weeks ago
    Thanks for your blessing, Sarah. I do try to be fair. If you would like to buy any of the others, that'd be fine too, just let me know.
    106 weeks ago

helloooo
    i have some grab bag xxl shirts for swapping too.....
    an xxl Dovahkiibot t (from feb 10th, page 4 of gallery),
    an xxl We Cant Stop Here T (Feb 20th page 3 of gallery),
    an xxl Regular Show T (Feb 9th page 4 of gallery)

am interested in either the Quantum Cat Curiosity or Snag Bag It Tag It or the it crowd shirt though that looks like youve sorted a trade there.

Other than that if anyone has swaps .....i would love LOVE LOVE the hellmo shirt if anyone has it and wants to swap,
    but am also interested in dr who, joss whedon related shirts, sherlock (would love the sherlocks mind shirt), how i met your mother, the love robot shirt, some star wars, basically if you are interested in the shirts i have get in touch with the date of the shirt so i can check it out as there are lots id happily swap for, way more than i can list here. Am also willing to be flexible on size depending on the shirt.
    if you're interested just reply to this :) ta

105 weeks ago
    redsnowbaby said:

helloooo

i have some grab bag xxl shirts for swapping too.....

an xxl Dovahkiibot t (from feb 10th, page 4 of gallery),

an xxl We Cant Stop Here T (Feb 20th page 3 of gallery),

an xxl Regular Show T (Feb 9th page 4 of gallery)

am interested in either the Quantum Cat Curiosity or Snag Bag It Tag It or the it crowd shirt though that looks like youve sorted a trade there.

Other than that if anyone has swaps .....i would love LOVE LOVE the hellmo shirt if anyone has it and wants to swap,

but am also interested in dr who, joss whedon related shirts, sherlock (would love the sherlocks mind shirt), how i met your mother, the love robot shirt, some star wars, basically if you are interested in the shirts i have get in touch with the date of the shirt so i can check it out as there are lots id happily swap for, way more than i can list here. Am also willing to be flexible on size depending on the shirt.

if you're interested just reply to this :) ta

I'll trade Snag It Tag It Bag It for Regular Shirt. Shoot me an email to discuss it further.