Back to forum
rss 106 weeks ago
Inspired by finding Rob Paulsen, the voice of Pinky, on Twitter (@YakkoPinky) I came up with this as a propaganda idea in Brain's latest scheme to take over the world.

As always comments welcome, good or otherwise.
4Comments
    106 weeks ago
    I love the concept but I think the proportions are off. Pinky's neck is to long and the base of his tail is to high up. Maybe try rounding the ears a little bit, but I think what really throws me is how thick Pinky's upper chest is. I get that you used Rosie's chest but it's really odd with Pinky's appendages. Just my 2 cents. Again, good idea. I'd like to see it tweaked a bit more.
    106 weeks ago
    Thanks for the reply.

I see what you mean about the neck and chest and I did try it with a smaller neck, but it just looked odd in the collar of the overalls. I'll see if I can work on that again.

With the tail it was a choice of having it all or just a small part showing disconnected from the body, as I didn't want to make the overall height much bigger.

My original version had Pinky's arms much bigger so it looked like he had been working out a lot !

With the chest I wanted to show him being a proud mouse so he was posing in that position, imagine a few seconds after the image was captured that he is lying on the ground tounge hanging out gasping for breath :-)
    105 weeks ago
    Funny
    105 weeks ago
    Perhaps try moving Pinky's head down a bit on his neck so it does not look so elongated with the collar?