Back to forum
rss 106 weeks ago
First of 2. is there any interest in this? What are your thoughts on the design? It's taken from "The Bully Code" episode.
9Comments
    106 weeks ago
    Updated version
    Mr_Slushy_Dawg-02.png
    105 weeks ago
    bump
    105 weeks ago
    I absolutely ADORE this show, and I would buy pretty much anything having to do with it. But I'm probably one of the few people on here who would :/
    105 weeks ago
    As for the design, I like the reference to the Slushy Dog. It's a recognizable aspect of the show, so I like that you decided to do that for the design. I do think that the "dawg" word could be drawn a little clearer, but you can still tell what it is. I like the updated version better than the first one.
    105 weeks ago
    deffinetly like it! umm ya make "Dawg a little more clear and you might also consider Mr. slushy Burger! thats where Jeremy worked in the very first episode!! will be getting this one

Awesome job!
    105 weeks ago
    The last letter in "Mr Slushy", is it a "y" or an "s"? To me it just kinda looks like it says "Mr Slushs".
    105 weeks ago
    JBKapnMorg said: The last letter in "Mr Slushy", is it a "y" or an "s"? To me it just kinda looks like it says "Mr Slushs".

thats the logo directly from the show! its supposed to be a "Y" but it does kinda look like a "S" i hope the almighty TeeFury people like this because i L
    105 weeks ago
    I've completed my first draft of Slushy Burger. So look for it. drummergrl is right. The logo is taken directly from the show. I did make it more symmetrical however. I agree the "y" does look like an "s" in the "Dawg" logo. I wanted to stay true to the show so I left it.
    104 weeks ago
    YAY!! im right lol! I didnt finnish my sentence from a week ago so here it is .......OVE IT SOOO MUCH! haha