Back to forum
rss 106 weeks ago
Another Stargate design! Feedback would be awesome. Can you name all of the symbols?

Photobucket
4Comments
    106 weeks ago
    Sweet design. We need more Stargate love! Well, I see a GDO, Ronon's gun, a Zat, a Goa'uld symbiote, Replicator pieces, a ZPM, Thor's Hammer, a Ring Transporter, I think that's a cargo ship, and a DHD. I'm not sure what the "T" is though. I would make the ship look more like a ship (if that is what it is). Sometimes less detail is better. But other than that, it looks great! Nice job! Also, making the "O" a Stargate would make the design more recognizable for those who haven't really watched the show.
    106 weeks ago
    Aaaand I think I just got that the "T" is the Daedalus, am I right? Once again, maybe less detail would help distinguish it as a ship, not some sort of arm band (which is what I thought it was at first haha)
    106 weeks ago
    Cool, thanks for the advice. I was concerned that if I didn't have enough detail in the Daedalus it wouldn't match with the detail of the other letters/symbols. But I can see how too much detail might make it tough to identify.
    106 weeks ago
    Love it am a huge fan of the Sg

Try some different colour combo's out

My only concern with this design would be the" D" all pictures portrayed as Text in this are clear, except the D is questionable.
    Whether it means just slightly reworking the framing of it to be clearer as a D or finding something else to Turn into a D.
    Hope that helps and good luck with submission if and when you do decide to sub.