Back to forum
rss 106 weeks ago
Hi! I made a design that's a MashedPotato of My Little Pony and the Lord of the Rings, and I was just wondering what you guys thought and what I could do to make it better and such! And if it would actually sell well :)

I'm still working on the words on the sign to make them more noticeable and giving them color. I drew the design, then outlined it in pen, and then scanned it. I filled in the color with Photoshop, but my tablet broke, so making the writing thicker has been a quite process xD

Oh and I was also wondering what color to make the shirt? Thank you! :3

3Comments
    106 weeks ago
    I think it's very very nice!! :-)

For the shirt color, I vote for white :)
    106 weeks ago
    i would be okay with a white shirt, but some people are really against them..

and i think its a good idea for a mash up, it just needs some touch ups. personally i would rather just have regular the prancing pony logo on a shirt, but thats just because im not a fan of my little pony.
    106 weeks ago
    Thank you both! And yeah I know it still needs a lot of touch ups! xD That's what I was thinking too, that a lot of people wouldn't like it because there aren't that many my little pony fans :3 I was thinking of one with the normal horse from the actual sign, and then maybe one that was just a funny looking pony that was more cartoon looking, but not my little pony :) and yeah I know a lot of people don't like white shirts, but thank you!