Back to forum
rss 107 weeks ago
This is the place to request things you'd like to see at TeeFury!

Here are the ground rules:

- Posts should be about what you WANT to see, not about what you don't like and not about criticizing other people's ideas.

- Don't post images. Write out what you'd like to see instead.

- Don't request your own art. Even if someone is requesting something similar to your art, DO NOT post it. This is a place for ideas, not self-promotion.

- Have fun!
502Comments
    107 weeks ago
    Wyld Stallyns? From Bill and Ted? On a shirt? Pretty Please?
    107 weeks ago
    A Hunger Games shirt which simply says "May the odds be ever in your favor" in a cool font would be sweet! Nothing fancy...and nothing large (the words shouldn't take up the whole shirt). That is all. :D

Oh and some Stargate and Merlin shirts. :)
    106 weeks ago
    Archer
    Venture Bros
    Star Wars
    Dr Who
    Torchwood
    Warehouse 13
    Eureka
    Robotech(gone old school there)
    106 weeks ago
    !!!!!!!!!!!

- Imperial Academy by adho1982
    - It also travels in time by D4N13L
    - TARDIS Beer by zerobriant

and PLEASE PLEASE PLESE !!!! ANY OF THESE from ZEROBRIANT!!!!!!!!!!! Cause he is AWESOME!!!

106 weeks ago
    A beautiful dragon tee is always nice :0).
    106 weeks ago
    Kingdom Hearts shirt. Something similar to the stain glass platforms at the beginning of each game. What got me here was a Final Fantasy shirt and I would love to see a Kingdom hearts one too!
    106 weeks ago
    I saw someone drawing a Morgans kling wrap, a dexter shirt... I would love to be able to buy it.
    106 weeks ago
    Call of Duty shirts!
    106 weeks ago
    drewsky67 said: Kingdom Hearts shirt. Something similar to the stain glass platforms at the beginning of each game. What got me here was a Final Fantasy shirt and I would love to see a Kingdom hearts one too!

Seconded. Would make for a good T-shirt.
    106 weeks ago
    Grab bag.

E
    106 weeks ago
    Time Story (Doctor Who / Toy Story) by James Hance on a light blue/blue t-shirt color

Buffy
    Firefly
    Warehouse 13
    Being Human
    106 weeks ago
    I propose the cat design from Queensmob sideart of the april 2th. It was simply stunning, I would love to wear it! Also...

- Hunger Games (something with the mockingjay, waying "Down with the capitol")
    - Buffy
    - Lost Girl
    - Anything with cats on it
    - Some great art, not necesseraly a pop culture reference.
    106 weeks ago
    Community
    Misfits
    Buffy
    Terminator
    Kingdom Hearts
    Uncharted
    Drive
    106 weeks ago
    Buffy
    Being Human
    Lost Girl
    Firefly
    Torchwood
    106 weeks ago
    A Star Wars VS Star Trek shirt done up in a Tournament Tree format where you have all main characters of each on the sides and results throughout the tree with the Final Match Luke vs Kirk!!! or Vader vs Spock!!! That'd be Sweet too!!!

Would be epic!!!
    106 weeks ago
    Breaking Bad
    Fringe
    Sliders
    V

Machete
    RoboCop
    Star Wars Prequels

F-Zero
    Bomberman
    106 weeks ago
    I would like to see some shirts of things that haven't been done before, or have very few designs. Although I do like a lot of the designs from LOST, Breaking Bad, and Arrested Development, I feel like there needs to be more variety.
    I would like:
    Dragonball Z
    South park
    Scrubs
    Scott Pilgrim
    Fullmetal Alchemist!
    Kingdom Hearts
    and more Hunger Games!
    106 weeks ago
    I would love to see some T's inspired by The Big Bang Theory...mainly Sheldon. He's my hero
    106 weeks ago
    — Supernatural, maybe angel themed?
    — My Little Pony: Friendship is Magic
    Scott Pilgrim*
    — Sucker Punch

* This design was the side art on this shirt months ago. I still love and want it.
    If it ever does get printed, I hope it's on a good color like the light blue.
    106 weeks ago
    Please, please please a Merlin shirt.
    106 weeks ago
    A toonami shirt design. Something with Tom on it.
    106 weeks ago
    An Avengers shirt for the premiere! We've been waiting for one forever!! Maybe the Thorios sie art that popped up a while ago, it would be awesome! Oh I would also love X files or Psych. :)
    106 weeks ago
    Could we please have another Sherlock tee? Other than that...
    Misfits
    Harry Potter
    Doctor Who
    Anything remotely anime-ish would be amazing too
    Pretty please?
    106 weeks ago
    The Guild!
    106 weeks ago
    Hey guys, can we see some Pan's Labyrinth (2006) themed shirts? Actually, Labyrinth (1986) themed shirts would be fun too, as would shirts based on Legend (1985). While I'm on an 80s fantasy kick, something from Willow (1988) would be great!
  • Load More Comments