Back to forum
rss 106 weeks ago
"In the beginning the Universe was created.This has made a lot of people very angry and been widely regarded as a bad move."

Make sense? Too out there? Comments/critiques welcome!

7Comments
    106 weeks ago
    Ahah, I love it!

My only nitpick would be the way that line goes through the M and L in "Mostly Harmless" ... it looks kind of like the line got accidentally drawn too far, especially since there is a break and it doesn't flow all the way across. I would either make it go all the way across, or make the banner overlap the line more. I'd probably choose to remove the line, myself. (Hopefully, that made sense, heh... I'm not too good at describing things.)
    106 weeks ago
    ObsidianRain has a point. I think it would work without the black grid line all together.
    106 weeks ago
    Thanks for the comments guys! Yeah I think I like it without the grid too. Maybe that will help it read better as well? I also pulled the white highlights off the numbers just for kicks.

rasabi.jpg
    106 weeks ago
    Yeah, it does look better without the grid. When I first saw it, the only thing that bugged me was that one place where the letters were obscured - but now seeing it without the grid I agree it's a bigger improvement than I'd have thought. There were some things I liked about the grid stylistically, but having it cut through the designs did detract from the piece.

I think the white highlights looked fine before with the grid, but I do think not having them in this version fits the picture better now that the grid is gone. Probably just a matter of opinion, though.

Anyway, good work... I hope this gets printed.
    106 weeks ago
    I really love the design, but the number of black shirts that Teefury have been selling lately has been immense. If this was on another colour, like a dark purple kind of thing, it would definitely be an instabuy.
    106 weeks ago
    This looks awesome! I hope it prints.
    106 weeks ago
    I went ahead and submitted. Thanks to everyone for the suggestions and comments!