Back to forum
rss 107 weeks ago
I know everyone does these really really nice Dr. Who reference shirts that are really creative and witty, subbing dr. who in for other gaming characters and tv shows, and to those people.. I am jealous of your creativity :)

But that does not stop my love for the show, and because of that, I decided to make a shirt design, mostly just for fun but I thought i'd share it with you guys :) CMYK colored designs always catch my eye, so I kept it simple with the colors. Hope you enjoy!

28Comments
    107 weeks ago
    Gorgeous, gorgeous design.. I love love love the colors and format. I think this would do very well on here

Great job
    107 weeks ago
    I would instabuy this for sure. And I've even gotten tired of seeing Doctor Who shirts. I mean, I love Who I really do but there's just been so many it feels monotonous. Yours, however, I really like. Very stylish and doesn't have that feeling of "same-ness" I'm starting to get whenever I see Who shirts.
    107 weeks ago
    I want this. Excellent all around, and as a graphic design major, I am a sucker for CMYK. Combine that with Who and I'm sold.
    107 weeks ago
    Love this design! The bright colours are great and not something we see often with who tees. I would definately buy this so good luck with getting it picked! :)
    107 weeks ago
    Thank you guys so much! Your kind words mean a lot to me and i'm glad you enjoy it, even though the design is simple :)
    106 weeks ago
    I am absolutely in love with this shirt. I really hope they print this! Its been awhile since I've actually seen them pick a really good doctor who design.
    To sum it all up: INSTABUY.
    106 weeks ago
    Thank you kindly :) I'm glad others actually enjoy the minimalistic design and colors! It means a lot to me
    106 weeks ago
    Like it a lot!
    105 weeks ago
    This shirt is beautiful. It is a total instabuy and is perfect in all ways!!!
    105 weeks ago
    awesome.
    105 weeks ago
    Holly crackerjacks I want this shirt SOOOO much!!
    105 weeks ago
    I've already got a few who tees, so I tend to hold off on them now, but this, THIS, I would instabuy. :)
    105 weeks ago
    I LOVE this! I hope it gets printed!
    105 weeks ago
    Amazing shirt...I pray it gets printed.
    105 weeks ago
    I too like the bright color choice. It sets it apart from other Dr Who shirts and can work on a variety of colors. Nice stuff.
    104 weeks ago
    Just an update, yesterdays tee reminded me to show this one to my co-workers, who are all whovians. You have atleast 5 of these insta-sold not including me and my wife! We even have a Who-day here at the office! It's awesome fun
    104 weeks ago
    Thank you everyone for your support and kind words! Sadly I do not think this is going to get printed at this time, but you guys are awesome for the encouragement and I'm glad to see that all Dr. Who shirts don't have to be mash ups to be noticed :) Aww well back to the drawing boards!

Thank you guys!!!
    104 weeks ago
    Why are you saying it won't be printed? It's amazing! Take it to another site like overthere.
    104 weeks ago
    I agree with Whovian54....submit it to another site if they don't print it here. I really want this shirt!!!
    104 weeks ago
    Agreed! Don't give up hope i'm sure they just have a lot of submissions to comb through! I'm rooting for you!
    104 weeks ago
    If you submit it to a q-w-e-r-t-e-e.com you will pile up votes...I'm pretty sure of that.
    104 weeks ago
    I want this shirt so hard!!! The colors are awesome and the design is really different. Instabuy!!!
    104 weeks ago
    Haha thank you guys! I'm hard at work on some other designs :) You guys are awesome! Maybe some week they're do a like all CMYK or Tri-color design week! That would be neat! :)
    104 weeks ago
    Great design! Those are my top 3 creepiest recurring monsters,so I'd love to have them on a shirt.
    Plus the colors are awesome.
    For some reason I can't stop laughing about Cybermen being in pink xD

I would definitely buy it.
    104 weeks ago
    If this were up, half my writer's group would buy one.
    Seriously.
  • Load More Comments