Back to forum
rss 107 weeks ago
Being very new here I was wondering if there is a such thing as submitting too many concepts in a small window of time. I didn't know if you submitted, say, 3 in a week if some are less likely to be rejected because you are sending multiples (spamming them?)

Any idea?
3Comments
    107 weeks ago
    Not sure. I would think it would behoove you to submit more, not less, due to the simple fact that any company dealing with this kind of market can't really afford to just overlook designs because the artist submits lots of them. I imagine that the only way they'll not look is if you spam with the same design over and over. I think just about all of us like seeing consistent new content. If it was up to me, I would say keep up the hard work!
    107 weeks ago
    Not if they are quality designs.

FYI 1200+ submissions monthly.
    107 weeks ago
    I don't think you have anything to worry about, Corrose. Your Bill the Butcher design is really awesome and they've already decided to use it...so I think it's safe to say they'll be looking forward to whatever else you send.

And although what jimiyo says is undoubtedly true, unfortunately I think EVERYONE thinks their designs are quality designs. Forget about actually having formal training or a degree in fine arts or graphic design...it seems like these days pretty much anyone with Photoshop thinks they are a professional designer.