Back to forum
rss 121 weeks ago
Hey everyone. First post here. Working on a submission, thought I'd get some feedback on the design so far.

Idea is Detective Time! Combining Adventure Time and Batman, of course. The only difference between the two versions at the moment is Jake's facial expressions. Check it!

Thanks in advance!
11Comments
    121 weeks ago
    So that should be a link. Sorry for my noobness. How do I post images directly into the submission?
    121 weeks ago
    fixed
    121 weeks ago
    Perfect! Very nicely done. I'm honestly having trouble deciding between the two faces. I suppose I prefer the more quizzical one although the happy face seems appropriate for Robin. Nah, scratch that; definitely go for the non-happy version. If nothing else I'm having fun clicking between the two and getting that animated effect.
    121 weeks ago
    This is pretty cool I love Jake but I think Finn looks a bit too fat to be honest but besides that its really cool.I've been working on an Adventure Time mash up too which is in the forums somewhere glad to see another mash up :)
    121 weeks ago
    Thanks fellas. Yeah, I drew and colored Finn first. There was always something slightly unsettling about him, but I thought I'd go ahead with Jake and let it sit. Too fat, he is!

Now I'm debating whether or not to do the show's logo up in Detective Time format, or just have the guys on the design and just refer to it as Detective Time.
    121 weeks ago
    Made Finn thinner and changed up his extended leg. Might keep playing with leg positions though.

[IMG]http://i.imgur.com/UODQg.jpg[/IMG]
    121 weeks ago
    Sigh. Maybe this image post will work.

120 weeks ago
    Any suggestions?
    120 weeks ago
    I think your going to have a hard time getting jake's hand to reach up into the shirt without it looking awkward. I don't really want to see it just cut off... maybe have something for him to grab onto? A logo if you decide to do it maybe?
    120 weeks ago
    I liked the extended leg maybe try messing with the shape you the leg and I agree with rasabi with Jake's hand.
    120 weeks ago
    Pretty cool! I love Adventure Time and Batman! But unfortunatly you need to be careful of using Adventure Time characters, I know Red Bubble just got wiped of all their AT content by Cartoon Network. So just a heads up.