Back to forum
rss 108 weeks ago
I purchased the Mega Man shirt on 3/16. The email said allow an additional 3-7 business days to process the order. This is business day #6 and it's still processing. I've ordered 4 shirts from three other online sites and they got processed within 2 days, have already shipped and are 1-2 days from arrival.

Does it really take 7 business days just to process? And should I always expect this from TF?
4Comments
    108 weeks ago
    I'm having the same issue, myself. I received all of my other purchases from Teefury on time, but this one seems to be taking a lot longer for some reason
    108 weeks ago
    keep in mind that TeeFury tees have to be printed too. that's what takes so long.
    108 weeks ago
    A couple shirts i ordered I got really quick but I have one now that seems like it's taking a while. It probably just depends on how many orders they got for the shirt. I would assume that the more they have to print & ship the longer it might take
    108 weeks ago
    Sometimes the shirts take a bit longer to process. I've had shirts ship out anywhere from 2 days to a week & a half. All the shirts need to be printed up before they're sent out. Unless we're talking about grab bags.

My advise is to just sit tight. You're shirt will get to you before you know it.