Back to forum
rss 121 weeks ago
Just because we don't have Arc Reactors in our chests, doesn't mean we don't have a power source.

I'm having a hard time deciding wether or not it's done or needs more work. Maybe more random coffee stains? Or take them out completely? Or start working on a real arc reactor so I can be awesome?

Critiques and comments apprectiated!

Mock #1

Mock #2

Original artwork.

21Comments
    121 weeks ago
    I like the concept, although I think it would be kinda hard to figure out without your explanation.
    121 weeks ago
    Really neat concept, but I didn't understand it until you explained it... I do like the simplicity of it now, though, and I am afraid I have no idea how to make it known without ruining the current design.. :S
    120 weeks ago
    Hmm.. thanks for the feedback.. After thinking about it a bit more, I'm wondering if I put in (in the same coffee stain style) some explaining type like:

"Coffee
    [image]
    is my power source"

??
    120 weeks ago
    Or just make up a product name, like Arc Reactor Lattes. Or Stark House Premium Blend. Feeling particularly witty with the name game this morning, lol.
    120 weeks ago
    i LIKE it.
    120 weeks ago
    sick!
    120 weeks ago
    What do we think?

coffeestainstark.png
    120 weeks ago
    Genius pun! When I saw the original shirt, I was unsure if I would buy it if it were ever on sale because I wasn't sure if anyone would recognise the reference.

I think the shirt as it is now would definitely be an instabuy. I still love the reference, but the joke makes it both more funny and more recognisable. Great work!
    120 weeks ago
    More progress!
    starkcoffee1.png

starkcoffee.png
    120 weeks ago
    bumpity.
    119 weeks ago
    Minor tweaks. Changed the color of the type and scaled it down a bit to give the coffee stain arc reactor more emphasis. Near completion?

dARCk-roast-reactor.png
    119 weeks ago
    YES YES YES wonderfull! will buy this
    119 weeks ago
    Thanks! How about some feedback about these two versions?
    starkcoffeeGREEN1-e1333727015418.png
    starkcoffeeTAN1-e1333727028100.png
    119 weeks ago
    I think the green one.... it shows more of a starbucks feel
    118 weeks ago
    I like the green one as well! Great Job!
    116 weeks ago
    Have you submitted it? i will sooo buy this one!!!

=/\= Live Long And Prosper
    116 weeks ago
    drummrgrl said: Have you submitted it? i will sooo buy this one!!!

=/\= Live Long And Prosper
    Yep! This is the version I subbed. I'm thinking of reworking the type to look like sort of a coffee cup around the stain reactor, though. And maybe bringing the opacity on the color of the type a little. I'll post another version here sometime in the future.teefuryironstainsub.png
    116 weeks ago
    I really like how it turned out, Val. I hope it gets selected. This is one I'll definitely buy if it shows up! When you submitted it, did you submit it with or without a background?
    116 weeks ago
    Psyoren said: I really like how it turned out, Val. I hope it gets selected. This is one I'll definitely buy if it shows up! When you submitted it, did you submit it with or without a background?
    Thanks Psy! I subbed it with a transparent background so nope.
    116 weeks ago
    ValHolla said:
    Psyoren said: I really like how it turned out, Val. I hope it gets selected. This is one I'll definitely buy if it shows up! When you submitted it, did you submit it with or without a background?
    Thanks Psy! I subbed it with a transparent background so nope.

I mean without a background.
    114 weeks ago
    yea no one would want a Transparent T-shirt! lol

Live long and prosper =/\=