Back to forum
rss 121 weeks ago
Man, I hate it when I'm beaten to the punch. I submitted the art below a few months back but it was never picked up. After seeing today's shirt I guess it probably never will be so I figured I might as well show it off here just for the heck of it. This is what I hate about pop-culture references; you never know when someone's a step ahead of you. Does anyone think I should even submit it somewhere else, or just let it go?

Skellingtor's Lament
Photobucket
By the way, congrats to Mr. Fimister on his uber-cool design. Hope I don't sound too whiny; just wanted to vent a little...
4Comments
    121 weeks ago
    whoa, this is super cool. I think it's a better mash-up without the hot topic standard skull design today's shirt is using (which I'll admit adds to some of that shirt's parody appeal, but I like this one on it's own as a design.
    121 weeks ago
    Thanks for the comment! Anyone else? Like, dislike?
    121 weeks ago
    I personally really disliked the Skellingtor design that was for sale on the site earlier...I find this one to be much cleaner and I really like it
    120 weeks ago
    I bought 2 of the other one .. one for myself and one for my son .. and would do the same for this one if printed .. only thing I might suggest is to use some blue/purple instead of that blueish grey