Here's my rough edit of "Jackachu"
Jackachu Rough Edit
I will be cleaning up the rough edges and will be working on "Finn Ketchum"

Please comment and tell me what you think
10Comments
    121 weeks ago
    Anyone?
    121 weeks ago
    I don't really watch Adventure Time, but I still think it's fabulous :)
    121 weeks ago
    112 weeks ago
    I'm a huge adventure time fan. I've never cared for Pokemon. That being said, I think you've done a really good job so far. I think anyone who is a fan of both shows would be happy to wear this on a shirt. Good job and good luck.
    112 weeks ago
    112 weeks ago
    That was on shirt punch wasn't it? I actually bought it and I'm wearing it now c:
    111 weeks ago
    Thanks cruddy. Yeah I had that design up at SP a while ago. Cool cool cool. Not saying anything negative as his is different looking and it is definitely an easy idea to come up with given the similarities in the pairs.
    111 weeks ago
    Yeah I saw cruddy's design a few days after I finished up Jake and was extremely disappointed....I actually stop working on this, for one because it has been done and also because all the files were deleted from my computer....I'm trying to figure out new designs but I'm just a kid so I have very little experience. And by the way cruddy I have made you one of my recent idols. I follow you on Facebook and am amazed at your work.
    111 weeks ago
    MikeyClothin said: Yeah I saw cruddy's design a few days after I finished up Jake and was extremely disappointed....I actually stop working on this, for one because it has been done and also because all the files were deleted from my computer....I'm trying to figure out new designs but I'm just a kid so I have very little experience. And by the way cruddy I have made you one of my recent idols. I follow you on Facebook and am amazed at your work.
    Oops wait not cruddy's design but whatever.... who ever did that design did a good job
    111 weeks ago
    I don't watch Adventure Time, but I would buy that design anyway. Great job!