Back to forum
image
rss 108 weeks ago
WHAT I HAVE TO TRADE:

Let's GOBiAS Some Coffee 08/11/2011


Life & Love At Sea 09/30/2011


I'm looking for anything Community, Chuck, Game of Thrones, Big Bang Theory, Hunger Games, The Walking Dead, or Harry Potter related first and foremost. I prefer darker colored shirts. If you have any of the above and want to trade then comment me please with a picture/link to the shirt for consideration! Thank you so much. :)
14Comments
  • image
    108 weeks ago
    TO ADD TO THESE, I just got my grab bag today. :)


    In the Land of Hyrule:

    1326489080_TOP_12.jpg

    Whonuts:

    1324592914_TOP__122117h02m50.jpg

    The Chicken Brothers:

    1323721835_TOP__121212h26m28.jpg


    WHAT I'M LOOKING FOR: These are my desires. But I would trade LPH and Gobias for a darker colored shirt with a decent design. I feel like a sham wearing shirts for shows I don't watch.

    http://www.teefury.com/archive/1537/Team_Eddard/
    http://www.teefury.com/archive/1486/A_Game_of_Ice___Fire/
    http://www.teefury.com/archive/1428/Board_Games_n_Thrones/
    http://www.teefury.com/archive/1425/Odds_In_Your_Favor/
    http://www.teefury.com/archive/1302/Game_of_Crossbones/
    http://www.teefury.com/archive/1294/Quidditch_House_Outfitters/
  • image
    107 weeks ago
    Hello, I am bumping this if that is alright. :) Still have all shirts.
  • image
    107 weeks ago
    I got the Dope Adventures http://www.teefury.com/archive/1552/Dope_Adventures/
    Willing to trade for the GOBIAS shirt.
    [email protected]
  • image
    107 weeks ago
    This is what I got:

    http://www.teefury.com/archive/1523/Sock_em_Who_Bots/
    http://www.teefury.com/archive/1511/Rise_of_the_Wolves/
    http://www.teefury.com/archive/1453/Coop_s_Diner/

    I like the "In the Land of Hyrule" shirt!

    [email protected]
  • image
    107 weeks ago
    I would really like that WHONUTS shirt!

    I have these to offer:
    http://www.teefury.com/archive/1488/great_BURGER_any_TIME/
    http://www.teefury.com/archive/1476/Time_Warp/

  • image
    107 weeks ago
    aastagorre said: I got the Dope Adventures http://www.teefury.com/archive/1552/Dope_Adventures/

    Willing to trade for the GOBIAS shirt.

    [email protected]


    I actually just got that shirt in this grab bag, I was so stoked. But thank you!
  • image
    107 weeks ago
    dphurdle said: I would really like that WHONUTS shirt!


    I have these to offer:

    http://www.teefury.com/archive/1488/great_BURGER_any_TIME/

    http://www.teefury.com/archive/1476/Time_Warp/



    I might have to think about it for the Time Warp shirt depending on if I get a better offer. Don't hold onto it on my account though. But do you have an email I can reach you at just in case?
  • image
    107 weeks ago
    hersheyam said:
    aastagorre said: I got the Dope Adventures http://www.teefury.com/archive/1552/Dope_Adventures/


    Willing to trade for the GOBIAS shirt.


    [email protected]



    I actually just got that shirt in this grab bag, I was so stoked. But thank you!


    I have the Dragonborn shirt too - it's black
    http://www.teefury.com/archive/1534/Dragon_Born/
  • image
    106 weeks ago
    aastagorre said:
    hersheyam said:
    aastagorre said: I got the Dope Adventures http://www.teefury.com/archive/1552/Dope_Adventures/



    Willing to trade for the GOBIAS shirt.



    [email protected]




    I actually just got that shirt in this grab bag, I was so stoked. But thank you!



    I have the Dragonborn shirt too - it's black

    http://www.teefury.com/archive/1534/Dragon_Born/


    I'd be down for that! I'm emailing you now.
  • image
    106 weeks ago
    Hi man! i have these http://www.teefury.com/archive/1485/We_Finally_Meet_Again/ http://www.teefury.com/archive/1548/The_Horvitz_Butcher_Shop/ if you are interested I would kill for chicken bros, gobias, or hyrule! email me at [email protected]!
  • image
    106 weeks ago
    I have these shirts in mens 2XL and unworn.

    Past grab bags:
    http://www.teefury.com/archive/1301/Whodiwasi/
    http://www.teefury.com/archive/1331/Final_Samurai_VII/
    http://www.teefury.com/archive/1316/The_Dukes_of_Hill_Valley/
    http://www.teefury.com/archive/1326/You_Sunk_My_Battlestar/
    http://www.teefury.com/archive/1429/The_Only_Way_to_Fly/
    http://www.teefury.com/archive/1370/Teamwork/
    http://www.teefury.com/archive/1339/Archer_vs_Barry/
    The Teller-Morrow Automotive repair shirt (I think this is a Sons of Anarchy reference, but I don’t know)

    Current grab bag:
    http://www.teefury.com/archive/1518/Skull_Kitty/
    http://www.teefury.com/archive/1517/Caf___Ectoplasme/
    http://www.teefury.com/archive/1524/In_the_land_of_Hyrule/
    http://www.teefury.com/archive/1501/Occolt_Protections/
    http://www.teefury.com/archive/1495/Baby_Pet_Ninja_Turtle/
    http://www.teefury.com/archive/1585/R_Crest/
    http://www.teefury.com/archive/1503/Jamie_and_Adam_s_Laboratory/

    Shirts I am interested in:
    http://www.teefury.com/archive/1556/Shiny_Bock_Beer/
    http://www.teefury.com/archive/1509/Great_Yoga_Master/
    http://www.teefury.com/archive/1512/Buffy_and_The_Scoobies/
    http://www.teefury.com/archive/1511/Rise_of_the_Wolves/
    http://www.teefury.com/archive/1520/Whonuts/
    http://www.teefury.com/archive/1552/Dope_Adventures/

  • image
    106 weeks ago
    It would help if my email was added, jodyg_04 @ yahoo.com
  • image
    106 weeks ago
    mighytyyeti said: Hi man! i have these http://www.teefury.com/archive/1485/We_Finally_Meet_Again/ http://www.teefury.com/archive/1548/The_Horvitz_Butcher_Shop/ if you are interested I would kill for chicken bros, gobias, or hyrule! email me at [email protected]!


    I'd be down with trading the Chicken Bros shirt for the We Finally Meet Again shirt! I'm sending you an email.m
  • image
    106 weeks ago
    jodyg_04 said: It would help if my email was added, jodyg_04 @ yahoo.com


    So sorry, you have a lot of cool shirts but nothing I'd be interested in trading Whonuts for (and my Hyrule shirt is traded).


Back to Top