Back to forum
rss 108 weeks ago
First submission, while see a lot of Joss Whedon shirts ( Firefly, Buffy, more serenity, more buffy ( Which I have no issue with cause I LOVE those shows)) I have yet to see one Angel Shirt...soooo I made one. Thoughts, opinions?

I submitted it on Friday but havent heard anything back yet, how long before I just assume it was passed on? haha
5Comments
    108 weeks ago
    Normally it takes about 2 weeks to hear back
    108 weeks ago
    I love the idea! One of my all time favorite episodes of Angel!
    108 weeks ago
    Great Job - Puppet Angel!
    108 weeks ago
    Awesome! Ill keep my fingers crossed, haha my brother really wants this, kinda designed it with him in mind too :)
    108 weeks ago
    Am currently watching Angel on Netflix with my wife a few episodes a night.
    we are at episode 5 season 5 and I didn't get this reference apparently its from one of the 17 episodes I have yet not ventured into, but am looking forward to it. Angel has been on my things to do list shirt wise for some time but keeps getting bumped as I want to develop myskill a little more for the idea I have atm doesnt quite meet my dexterity
    so in the mean time I'm glad someone has made the jump and got the ball rolling on an angel design hopefully I watch the episode in question before teefury makes this a reality.
    now that is out of the way

suggestions:

the text something not quite right about the text either change font so more legible or maybe try some effects with your new font have a dragon in pic or even make a dragon constellation in the stars or even this is really stretching turn the hills hes on into a dragons head with eyes looking up and a slithering tongue with slobber flopping around
    and even try an alternate with out the text.

Good luck