Back to forum
rss 108 weeks ago
Can I request a design?
We unfortunately cannot fulfill request for specific designs in grab bag orders.

Will I receive duplicates?
If you place 2 or more separate orders, we cannot guarantee the lack of duplicates. We try our best with single bag orders, but even then, sometimes it is not possible.

We are also not able to take purchase history into consideration while fulfilling orders. If you own a shirt, there’s always a slim chance you might randomly get the same shirt in the grab bag.

What designs are in this grab bag?
You may get designs from past quarters due to undelivered returns and left over "stock." However a good majority of the designs will be from the period between each grab bag sale.

Can I edit my order?
Due to volume, order modification and cancellation of grab bag orders are slightly more difficult and are not guaranteed, so please make sure to check, re-check, and then check again to make sure everything is correct.

Make sure to pick the correct size. We can not swap sizes after an order is placed since our grab bag stock is very limited. The order would need to be cancelled (if possible), and you would need to re-order.

Can I cancel my order?
We cannot guarantee an order cancellation once an order has reached a completed status. Please contact TeeFury customer service for further help with your order.

How many shirts comes with one grab bag?
One grab bag order does not mean multiple shirts. You need to specify the quantity of shirts you're interested in purchasing. (price of grab bag) x (quantity) = (total price)

When will my order ship?
Due to the quantity of orders, the 3-7 day processing time applies to grab bags. They do not ship out immediately.
8Comments
    108 weeks ago
    >You may get designs from past quarters due to undelivered returns and left over "stock."

I would actually be okay with this. there are quite a few shirts from last year that i missed and would love to get. would be a great surprise.
    108 weeks ago
    placed my first order yesterday. very excited. i can wear L or XL. i went with XL. can anyone tell me how the sizes run? are they pretty true?
    90 weeks ago
    Ordered 3 shirts. Hope I get a couple I love, and no repeats! Although if I get a repeat of what I've purchased before then I guess I just have more!
    90 weeks ago
    Placed my first order with Teefury. Ordered a lot. Like five. Have a few I kicked myself for not snatching up when they were available. Looking forward to seeing what I get.
    59 weeks ago
    But if we order a few Ts in one order it's guaranteed to not have duplicates within that one order, correct?
    59 weeks ago
    Evangeline_L said: But if we order a few Ts in one order it's guaranteed to not have duplicates within that one order, correct?

From above: "If you place 2 or more separate orders, we cannot guarantee the lack of duplicates. We try our best with single bag orders, but even then, sometimes it is not possible."
    59 weeks ago
    what increases your chances of getting a shirt you want three shirts in the same order or three separate orders? never done a grab bag order before
  • image zipper
    59 weeks ago
    Ilovetees_23 said: what increases your chances of getting a shirt you want three shirts in the same order or three separate orders? never done a grab bag order before

Three shirts in the same order reduces your chance of duplicate shirts. The shirts you get are random either way, though :)