Back to forum
rss 122 weeks ago
I was recently introduced to this website a few weeks ago by a collegemate of mine and I have to say I love the whole concept of Teefury and variety of designs posted everyday here.

However, because I live in Asia, the shipping can cost up to two-thirds of the shirt price which I find very expensive. I do know that the more shirts you buy, the less shipping costs. However, they have to be the same print. Most of the time, I'm just buying a single shirt for myself.

I don't know if anyone else has suggested this but I was just wondering, wouldn't it be great if Teefury gave customers the option of accumulating shirts of different prints they buy over a period of two weeks before shipping the goods out together? This would allow customers to buy more prints without worrying too much about the shipping costs. At the same time, the inventory holding costs incurred wouldn't be too high since it isn't for a very long period of time.

Teefury can make its customers pay for the print first (within the stipulated 24 hours that the print is up for sale) but give them the option of holding off shipment. After two weeks, when customers have bought shirts of other designs, they will then pay for the total shipping (which presumably costs less per shirt).

Well, I hope you guys think this might be a viable idea. I'm sure many international customers would appreciate the savings that they'll enjoy if this was in place.
4Comments
    122 weeks ago
    I would love for this to be implemented. I sent a similar suggestion to TF via their contact form a couple months ago, but they never responded. I guess it didn't interest them. But I think it's something a lot of people would love to have as an option.
    122 weeks ago
    Unfortunately, that's not possible for us to do at our current prices. The process of inventorying/warehousing shirts for that purpose would add to costs, and it would be very difficult to do logistically because we'd have to calculate and charge for those shipping fees somehow (which are different according to shipment weight, location, and can rise over time).

Good thought, though :)
    122 weeks ago
    That's a real pity. Maybe one day Teefury could get the economies of scale to implement this. Thanks for listening anyway. :D
    97 weeks ago
    Came on to post this very idea, shame you guys can't implement it yet :( What if you started with a smaller time frame, three days or something like that? Unless your storage is absolutely busting at the seams of course