Back to forum
rss 108 weeks ago
Hey crew,
Long time lurker, first time submitter, proud owner of around 15 Teefury shirts. A buddy of mine and i were talking about how we never come across Dollhouse shirts, so i threw one together and submitted it. The title is "Activated" and plays off the 800flowers logo.

Thanks for the input!

11Comments
    108 weeks ago
    Nice! I've been wanting a Dollhouse shirt - I'm almost halfway through the 2nd season
    108 weeks ago
    I'm so excited to see a Dollhouse shirt! This is a great shirt and I love this idea :)
    108 weeks ago
    Ah this would be great!! I loved the flowers trigger!!!
    108 weeks ago
    Oooh! A Dollhouse shirt! I love that show!
    108 weeks ago
    Great concept. I love references that are subtle!
    108 weeks ago
    Thanks very much for all the positive feedback guys and gals! I'm praying for a print, but I submitted on this past thursday and lose alittle more hope each day. But hopefully they realize there are alot of us Dollhouse fans out there!
    108 weeks ago
    Did I fall asleep?
    108 weeks ago
    heyboova said: Did I fall asleep?
    for alittle while :)
    108 weeks ago
    I loved Dollhouse! I like the design, but it looks more like something from a business card than a t-shirt. Maybe it's the placing of the type. And it's a very subtle reference, it'd be hard to sell.

I'd love to see a Dollhosue design! Hope to see more stuff from you in the future!
    108 weeks ago
    I love the idea.

I would waffle about buying this shirt until it was too late, then daaaaaamn myself until a grab bag came up. Then I would get that grab bag and just hope that this was the shirt and end up disappointed in the end.
    107 weeks ago
    Thanks for all the kind words folks. It looks like the chances are grim of this getting printed...i submitted it about 2 weeks ago, so it's not looking good. But I'm not giving up...I won't stop til i get a Dollhouse shirt printed!