Back to forum
rss 109 weeks ago
Photobucket

In honour of Community returning tomorrow...
8Comments
    109 weeks ago
    I like it and think it is really well done, but I think its hard to pick something from just one episode for the entire tee design. Unless its something as epic as the paintball one, since they did it in both seasons. But thats just my opinion
    109 weeks ago
    I disagree. The darkest timeline discussion has been going on continuously since that episode and anyone who's up-to-date on Community and a good enough fan will instantly recognize the Goatee. Just about ever fan site has posted a least one template or another of it.

I really like the shirt, but maybe you could add a little more color by coloring in Troy and Abed and get rid of the border or make it less noticeable. I typically don't like my shirts to have just straight edges on their designs, and I'm sure others agree.
    109 weeks ago
    Photobucket

Thanks, if the trailer for the second half of the new season is anything to go by, the evil goatee should be making a return at some point...

I've coloured Troy and Abed in greys, as I wanted to keep it black and white, vaguely in keeping with an old back-of-comic advert
    108 weeks ago
    I like it, but I agree that there shouldn't be a border.
    108 weeks ago
    I like the border, and it definitely looks better with gray shades. It's a pretty good design! I love the idea but Troy and Abed's over simplified faces aren't doing it for me. I do like it though, for me it'd be a possible buy
    108 weeks ago
    They're both smiling too much, haha. And the evil goatee should be all black. I don't get all that snowy white stuff on everything, if they print the design on a white shirt or any other colored shirt it will look kind of weird. This is constructive criticism. As a whole I love the concept and would kill to see this shirt. Work on it a bit more!
    108 weeks ago
    Photobucket

I tried to get rid of the border, but it looked quite scattered, so I've put it back. I've also toned down the amount of wear (that's what the white stuff was). Most significantly I also changed their faces to make it a little more complicated, whilst retaining some semblance of cartoonishness. Troy also looks less bald.

Thanks for the feedback everyone
    107 weeks ago
    Love the shirt idea would be an instabuy at it's current state.

Also Evil Abed returned on tonight's episode