Back to forum
rss 110 weeks ago
Hey all, so I submitted a shirt design about 2 weeks ago and I'm assuming it was rejected. But I wanted to know your thoughts on it. I didn't copy anyone, or at least didn't intend to. It's a play on Mario's Wing-Cap and RedBull's slogan: I call it the RedCap. I originally wanted to place it on a blue or grey shirt.

http://www.redbubble.com/people/hammads/works/8596552-my-redcap

(I'm unsure how to upload a pic on here, sry, so I'm giving you my RedBubble link.)

I'd really like your thoughts. Thanks =]
6Comments
    110 weeks ago
    not bad. the bill has a point in the middle that kinda bugs me. might be more like red bull if you had two marios with the lift off pose.

also img src=" link "/

with
    110 weeks ago
    forgot those dont show up... do the greater than sign before then less than after
    110 weeks ago
    8596552-my-redcap
    110 weeks ago
    MrKroli said: not bad. the bill has a point in the middle that kinda bugs me. might be more like red bull if you had two marios with the lift off pose.

also img src=" link "/

with

What do you mean by "bill"?
    110 weeks ago
    MrKroli said: not bad. the bill has a point in the middle that kinda bugs me. might be more like red bull if you had two marios with the lift off pose.

also img src=" link "/

with

What do you mean by "bill"?

Where it says "link"...do I paste my redbubble link (posted above) there?
    110 weeks ago

also img src=" link "/

with

OH by bill you mean the cap's tip!! yeah, it's like that because it's aerodynamic...the wingcap is like that.