Back to forum
rss 110 weeks ago
Hey all. Here's an idea I'm working on for a psych design. I really like it as a small badge, just over the heart, but I haven't seen TeeFury print shirts like that before. Any thoughts? Any other feedback welcome.

36Comments
    110 weeks ago
    Love it! Great show too. Looks like an authentic police shirt in my opinion.
    110 weeks ago
    We SO need more Psych shirts!! Love the design!
    110 weeks ago
    I agree with CarpeNoctum on both counts. Excellent design and we definitely need more Psych shirts.
    110 weeks ago
    I get the blue for police, but could we maybe see the design in the more iconic green that psych uses. It is a nice design.
    110 weeks ago
    Should I slice this up for the road?

Ha brilliant design, but I agree with the psych green being used.
    110 weeks ago
    I also agree about the green. I think that would make it even more awesome (and make it stand out more)
    110 weeks ago
    Love it, should be green.
    110 weeks ago
    Thanks for the love everyone. I have it on green, and it is definitely full of awesome psychitude. But, sadly, TeeFury doesn't print on green for the ladies, so that's why I went with navy. But maybe they'd do the men's shirt in green and the women's shirt in navy.

SBPD%20mockup%20green.jpg
    110 weeks ago
    There you go!!! Instant buy!
    110 weeks ago
    I would SO buy this, in either the Psych green or the navy blue (I like how it looks like a police shirt at first glance).
    110 weeks ago
    I love this!! It would absolutely be in my closet in a heartbeat. I've seen no Psych love and it's my favorite show ever!! I like either color too.
    110 weeks ago
    Doc_1sh said: Thanks for the love everyone. I have it on green, and it is definitely full of awesome psychitude. But, sadly, TeeFury doesn't print on green for the ladies, so that's why I went with navy. But maybe they'd do the men's shirt in green and the women's shirt in navy>

Grrr grrr grrr (I'm already annoyed about the color difference for the Sherlock shirt and now we have no green?)

But anyways, it looks great on green!
    110 weeks ago
    It's submitted! If TeeFury likes it, they'll pick the color, so do share your opinion.

And @dreamingstar- I hear you! I've sadly passed on a few shirts that looked great in the men's color, but not the women's. But they've been adding new colors recently, so maybe a women's green is in the works.
    109 weeks ago
    Green, I love it! Instant purchase.
    109 weeks ago
    LOVE!!!!!!!! Instant buy! I have been wanting a Psych shirt for so long!
    109 weeks ago
    Any chance you could do both navy and green? The navy is an instant buy for me as I just don't like green, but it seems like it's popular with others...
    109 weeks ago
    LOVE it! Could we see what it looks like if the symbol was green on navy?
    109 weeks ago
    Here's green on navy!
    SBPD%20mockup%20green%20on%20navy.jpg
    109 weeks ago
    Oooh, I like green on navy.
    109 weeks ago
    I like that one and the yellow on navy best
    Nice design.
    108 weeks ago
    (holding hand to side of head)...I'm sensing success with this design. Also, it would look good on Lassie.
    108 weeks ago
    nice emblem , i like the first design
    108 weeks ago
    Love the green on navy!
    108 weeks ago
    I love it in any color. If this is printed I will have to buy at least 3 for gifts. We need a Psych shirt!
    108 weeks ago
    Not a fan of it on Navy as much as on green. Regardless, I hope this gets picked. It's an awesome design.
    I've been marathon-ing seasons 1-6 and every episode just reminds me of what an amazing show it is.
  • Load More Comments