Back to forum
rss 123 weeks ago
I just submitted this and I was wondering what the forum thinks of it. I've been waiting for a Sherlock design, and decided I might as well try taking it upon myself to do so. What do you guys think?

14Comments
    123 weeks ago
    YES. I love the simplistic style of this shirt. Very well done. I don't think we've had a Sherlock design yet!
    123 weeks ago
    It's pretty sweet, I'd definitely buy it.
    123 weeks ago
    Love it, would definately buy! Looks nice on the sky blue tee too
    123 weeks ago
    Well, one thing I do believe is that if you rip somebody's work off of Reddit, you might as well give credit.
    http://www.reddit.com/r/Sherlock/comments/qr3lx/something_i_made_it_would_be_great_to_have_some/
    123 weeks ago
    Well, maybe you shouldn't be so quick to make such harsh accusations about a person before thinking that maybe they have different names on different websites. Check the username of the submitter, you'll find we're one in the same.
    proof2tv.png

122 weeks ago
    Definately would buy instantly!
    122 weeks ago
    Absolutely.
    122 weeks ago
    To prevent any further confusion between here and Reddit (or any other site) I have created a new account on here with the same name as my Reddit account. Hopefully that should prevent any more accusations of art theft.
    122 weeks ago
    Here it is. So please, no more wild accusations. Thank you.
    122 weeks ago
    SOLD! LOVE IT!
    122 weeks ago
    Another mockup I've made.

Bdl7u.jpg
    122 weeks ago
    I'm not a sherlock fan, but I do like the design. My only comment would be that it's really big on the shirt, and the composition is not strong.

If it were a litter smaller and centered, it'd be a lot stronger. Also, maybe play around with the placement of the "BELIEVE." Maybe try it under Sherlock? right now you have a "T" composition, which is a little boring. Experiment a little and try something a little more dynamic?
    122 weeks ago
    Darth_Jones said: I'm not a sherlock fan, but I do like the design. My only comment would be that it's really big on the shirt, and the composition is not strong.

If it were a litter smaller and centered, it'd be a lot stronger. Also, maybe play around with the placement of the "BELIEVE." Maybe try it under Sherlock? right now you have a "T" composition, which is a little boring. Experiment a little and try something a little more dynamic?

Thank you for the critique. I actually have been thinking it's a little off, but for some reason I couldn't put my finger on it and you nailed it. When I get a chance I'll mess about with that a little more and see how the design looks smaller.
    15 weeks ago
    YES!