Back to forum
rss 109 weeks ago
Hi all! This is my first time designing a shirt. I really wanted to try making a tee but I couldn't think of any ideas. After a while I thought about Mario's famous overalls as a t-shirt. I was a little upset to find that someone had already made it (although I don't think it is actually for sale). So I decided I would try to make my own version of it (complete coincidence that we both used the same shirt preview). Here's my attempt. I still have to add the straps under the buttons. Comments and critiques are encouraged! Please let me know if this is way too similar (and it may be) and if I shouldn't continue working on it. My intent is not to copy anyone else's work.

original:

original

mine:

original

4Comments
    109 weeks ago
    I would prefer if you showed how those are straps, such as adding the lines like they are in the first t shirt.

otherwise i prefer the brighter color in your design.
    109 weeks ago
    I plan on giving the straps a black outline like the rest of the overalls. Thanks for the comment.
    109 weeks ago
    I believe designs here are limited to a square in the front center? I don't think this would work
    109 weeks ago
    I'm aware, I just thought I would post the design here for critique and maybe a possible suggestion from a moderator on what to do with it.