Back to forum
rss 123 weeks ago
Hey all I would love some feed back on this design I'm working on. I'm currently making a more colorful alternate version for everyone to see, but I really like the blues as well. Let me know your thoughts!
Photobucket
2Comments
    123 weeks ago
    I like the idea a lot. Is the bottom right referencing the Venture Brothers? I also think it would be nice just to have a Marvel version with a couple super scientists.
    123 weeks ago
    kcheng6 said: I like the idea a lot. Is the bottom right referencing the Venture Brothers? I also think it would be nice just to have a Marvel version with a couple super scientists.

Thank you for your kind words and input! it is the venture bros. in the corner. I agree about the marvel reference. I may do something like that. May stick with venture bros. as one theme if any because I feel they use the "Super Science" term the most. I wanted to just gather a bunch of pop culture super brains into this one colossal event though. So I may keep it. not sure yet. I also have the bionic man sketched out but not sure if i'll add him or not.