I've had this little idea in my head for a while, but I'm having a tiny bit of trouble finalizing it. Mostly with adding a little more pokemon flare. I can't think of anything to replace the arrow with and I've tried turning the circle into a pokeball, but it becomes waaaaaay too busy when I do.

So if anyone has any thoughts on the matter, or is of the opinion it works well enough as it is... I'd really appreciate the feedback. :)

12Comments
    110 weeks ago
    I like it. If you still want to try and turn the circle into a pokeball, it could be doable by just dividing the circle in two, keeping the same color. You won't see the details and it won't get color-complicated, but I think most people would get it.
    Also, it's my opinion that this would look better on a shirt on one side of the chest, like a pin would be. That's how I would buy it. But I like the mash-up, good job. ^^
    110 weeks ago
    cool idea. the arrow should be longer and more like the mockingjay arrow though...
    110 weeks ago
    maybe try making the arrow what separates the poke-ball? make the arrow a little longer so it goes across the whole circle and make the top half of the circle a reddish and the bottom half white?
    110 weeks ago
    Little update, fiddles with the wings a bit, but attempted a simple pokeball (I think the central circle works?) and I added to the arrow. Somehow I missed the second set of feathers at the end. Didn't make it longer though- personally I'm already concerned it's too long, mostly because of where moltres has to grab it.

And though the idea of dividing the pokeball with the arrow is interesting, I think it would be difficult to pull off considering the pose of the mockingjay pin and the need for the arrow to be clutched in it's mouth. I might try out the idea tomorrow though...

tumblr_m0g837OGaU1qeguxno1_400.jpg
    110 weeks ago
    I like what you've done with the circle/pokeball. Makes it obviously a pokeball without being distracting.
    I'm going to second or third the arrow length. In the Mockingjay pin/symbol the head of the arrow extends past the circle.
    Other than that, it's fantastic.
    110 weeks ago
    I love the changes. Simple and understaded. The design is really good - great job!
    110 weeks ago
    i'm just not sure what the two have to do with eachother

i feel like this is sorta a meaningless fandom MashedPotato rather than bringing two things together to make one point

in particular, pokemon is a very lighthearted and cute show wheras the hunger games? that's incredibly INCREDIBLY dark.
    wouldnt buy this even though i like both
    110 weeks ago
    I like the pokeball as the background of the circle. Except now the bird and arrow are tilted too much... And the arrow still needs to be longer
    110 weeks ago
    Great idea and I love the concept of combining Hunger Games with a legendary bird from Pokemon which will probably suit a lot of people interested in both things.

I have to agree with having it on just one side of the shirt rather than an emblem type that would be positioned in the middle. Though you could choose to give out options for the people to choose from actually.
    107 weeks ago
    potterfile said: i'm just not sure what the two have to do with eachother

i feel like this is sorta a meaningless fandom MashedPotato rather than bringing two things together to make one point

in particular, pokemon is a very lighthearted and cute show wheras the hunger games? that's incredibly INCREDIBLY dark.

wouldnt buy this even though i like both

You could argue that the kids in the Hunger Games and the trainers' Pokémon are both made to fight each other against their will, and both the Mockingjay and Moltres are the symbols of freedom that counter that? :P

I'd buy it! But I agree with others, It'd be cool if the arrow was longer.
    107 weeks ago
    Be careful because Lionsgate is really getting deligent on finding people copying their images.
    107 weeks ago
    If anyone wants the Hunger Games Hunger-Lympics shirt, I have extras in Mens size Large and XL.

Shoot me an e-mail [email protected]

I am only looking to sell,

Unless someone has the Class of 1985, Mcdonalds IT or the Manhatan Furies shirt to trade.