Back to forum
rss 111 weeks ago
Im a newcomer to this site with a small knack for drawing. I saw everyone chanting for a HungerGames theme shirt and I so happened to have one I made awhile back after reading Mocking Jay. Tell me what you think
Photobucket
If you all have any suggestions on ways of improving it
please share :)
8Comments
    111 weeks ago
    i like it. i like the idea and the way its laid out and stuff...
    however i think that most of us who were calling for a HG tee were looking for something more true to the story for the movie premier
    110 weeks ago
    Understood, It was fun playing around with the idea. Hungry Hungry Hippos, the Hunger Games. a bit of a laugh ~
    110 weeks ago
    I personally think it's great. It doesn't hit you over the head with any Mocking Jay or bow and arrow references like 90% of the other Hunger Games shirts out there. Plus, wearing a shirt of the movie you're about to see is pretty much like wearing a band's shirt to one of their shows, so I wouldn't worry about only appeasing that crowd. I always support more light-hearted originality, keep up the good work!
    110 weeks ago
    I would still buy it :D
    110 weeks ago
    I appreciate the support Brando. with all the designs only sporting an emblem and trademark of a district I thought something a lot less obvious and clever would gain more headway. Im still fairly new at photoshop so it helps to hear someone likes the work
    110 weeks ago
    Funny! I would buy this.
    110 weeks ago
    This is great, I would buy it.
    109 weeks ago
    I agree that it's not very Hunger-Games- ish.. But I still think its hilarious and super cute!
    I'd buy it!