Back to forum
rss 110 weeks ago
Any Avatar: Legend of Korra fans out there? Here's some T-shirt art I've submitted featuring Avatar Korra as Republic City's "Rosie the Riveter"! What do you think? Would you buy it? Would you like to see it printed?

(Click the image for hi-res)
7Comments
    110 weeks ago
    i would so buy this! it is so well drawn and just perfect
    109 weeks ago
    I'm dying for a Korra shirt, I'm just not a fan of shirts that have square bottoms (if that makes any sense) but I love how you're showing how Korra will get things done and she is drawn so well!
    109 weeks ago
    I'm dying for a Korra shirt, I'm just not a fan of shirts that have square bottoms (if that makes any sense) but I love how you're showing how Korra will get things done and she is drawn so well!
    109 weeks ago
    The shadow on her nose makes the saides of her nose look super flat, I would try to change that if at all possible.
    108 weeks ago
    Bregan1989 said: The shadow on her nose makes the saides of her nose look super flat, I would try to change that if at all possible.

Thanks for your advice! I have changed it now.

I also made a slight color and shading adjustment to for the shirt design to work on Navy. And since the premiere has been announced to be April 14, I've put that in the design too! I like this one better!

wecanbenditsubmit.jpg

(I've also re-submitted the newer, better version)

108 weeks ago
    YES!!! Just...YES! We need Korra and A:TLA T-shirts. ^_^