Back to forum
rss 110 weeks ago
Hey everyone! I recently discovered this site, so here are two designs I've submitted. Let me know what you think. (I cropped some of the open space, these were made using a different template.)

and
9Comments
    110 weeks ago
    Anyone?
    110 weeks ago
    Love the "The Hammer" design, more doctor horrible, tee's the better, and i would buy that!
    110 weeks ago
    Thejadderman said: Love the "The Hammer" design, more doctor horrible, tee's the better, and i would buy that!

Thanks so much! I love Dr. Horrible and I agree, the more tees the better! I hope this goes through, but if not I do have it on redbubble. It's just more expensive :/
    110 weeks ago
    They both look great, captain looks superb, not that I have anything against The holmes design :)
    110 weeks ago
    Absolutely love the Sherlock shirt! We seriously need some Sherlock shirts on here and anything related to the #believeinsherlock movement is great :D
    110 weeks ago
    dreamingstar said: Absolutely love the Sherlock shirt! We seriously need some Sherlock shirts on here and anything related to the #believeinsherlock movement is great :D

Thanks! Yes this past season was great so I really wanted to contribute something.
    110 weeks ago
    Krieg said: They both look great, captain looks superb, not that I have anything against The holmes design :)

Thank you so much. Yeah, I know they're from two different things, so it's fine to have a preference.
    110 weeks ago
    What sort of tee color would you guys like these designs on?
    110 weeks ago

Thanks so much! I love Dr. Horrible and I agree, the more tees the better! I hope this goes through, but if not I do have it on redbubble. It's just more expensive :/

Thanks for the thanks to my comment!