Back to forum
rss 112 weeks ago
I know that this has come up in the suggestion box numerous times, but nothing has been done about it! So, I think that artists out there should make as many Hunger Games shirts as possible and submit them. Maybe TeeFury could do a week of Hunger Games shirts, to diversify what we TeeFurians are wearing at premieres! Anyways, I for one do not want to be wearing a Hunger Games shirt that a million other people are wearing. Maybe a District 12 shirt, a Capitol shirt, or a "I Survived the Hunger Games". At this point, I'd welcome any Hunger Games themed shirt.

10Comments
    112 weeks ago
    I 100% agree, please, please, please print a Hunger Games shirt so I can wear one on opening weekend. I had not yet read the book when the last tee came out so I didn't know what I was missing.

Thank you TeeFury for letting us be heard on this Forum, we truly appreciate it!
    112 weeks ago
    I don't think they will be able to feature a shirt that will be able to make it to the mailboxes of the buyers by March 23 - I'm assuming TeeFury schedules it's shirts at least a month in advance, so something this short notice wouldn't fly (not matter how much people may want it).
    112 weeks ago
    I'm in the process of designing one actually! I was thinking the same thing. Hopefully I'll get it submitted this weekend! I think a Hunger Games week sounds like an awesome idea.
    111 weeks ago
    PRETTY PRETTY PLEASE?
    111 weeks ago
    They already featured http://www.teefury.com/archive/1425/Odds_In_Your_Favor/
    111 weeks ago
    This is what I got submitted a few days ago. Here's to hoping for the best. Would be nice to see more designs for such a great series.

111 weeks ago
    I'd love to see some Hunger Games shirts, especially for some of the other districts (i.e. not purely District 12).
    110 weeks ago
    I did, and I'm hoping they'll let at least one design through in time for the movie *fingers crossed*
    110 weeks ago
    No Hunger Games, please.

E
    110 weeks ago
    My friends are making shirts that say "District 14: Manufacturing Sexiness" :D