This will be New Thread for all my Wip Schtuff
23Comments
    124 weeks ago
    Siamese Twins : Bad Matches

<aPhotobucket
    124 weeks ago
    <aPhotobucket
    124 weeks ago
    So when I had done the old "Drainlords" design someone had suggested a tanooki.
    Although it didn't make that design, thought it would be better implemented in this one.

(Tannoki sneaking buy the preoccupied pirhana plant.)
    anyhow stay tuned for updated version getting closer to finishing

And the Leaves will change! the halftones atm stayed in this cut version but are fugly imo. Will put some plant vein structure and shadowing in at a later date.
    124 weeks ago
    Nice job...Needs a bolder stroke on the plant stalks I think...
    124 weeks ago
    will get that in the next version cheers!
    124 weeks ago
    <aPirhana Bites The Bullet
    124 weeks ago
    New Logo
    Photobucket
    121 weeks ago
    Just submitted this changes from prior were :made the black transparent so black shirt will fill the clear spots and then nixxed the text and centred it also renamed it "Jack Squared"

<aPhotobucket
    120 weeks ago
    Newest submission and now up on RB

Terra Nova was a great show and this is a fitting shirt to that end.

<aPhotobucket
    118 weeks ago
    Hi Folks Latest Design Is up and submitted thoughts ?
    <aPhotobucket
    118 weeks ago
    This last one amuses me, but I think Jabba needs some sort of facial feature, be it eyes or mouth (both are not necessary, I don't think) because he looks like a questionable pile of something at the moment...
    118 weeks ago
    I had tried with the eyes earlier on but it took away from what I wanted with the design.
    I might try a later version with some texturing of the skin maybe a chin shadow or extend some arms out stay tuned.
    always love the feedback
    thanks. rusti knight
    118 weeks ago
    chefleclef said: I had tried with the eyes earlier on but it took away from what I wanted with the design.

I might try a later version with some texturing of the skin maybe a chin shadow or extend some arms out stay tuned.

always love the feedback

thanks. rusti knight
    Lol to the Jabba looking like a turd.
    118 weeks ago
    Well, I was trying not to be so forthright, but yes, he does!
    117 weeks ago
    I've been wanting to do a Lighthouse Design for awhile finally had some time to start one!

<aPhotobucket
    117 weeks ago
    <aPhotobucket
    115 weeks ago
    Newest design submitted enjoy:) Minus green as it mimics the colour of shirt it is a 5 colour design.

<aPhotobucket
    114 weeks ago
    This is the first of a series of 10 shirt designs on soups my next one will be rabbit, carrot stay tuned
    102 weeks ago
    Been away from the computer for much of the summer, had a whole array of projects 40-60% done finally sat down and cranked this one out the past few days just submitted it it rubns on 5 colours been learning how to play with levels for textures so quite stoked to be able to implement some new techniques
    Theme Life Aquatic:
    Synopsis
    Dr Zissous's secret indulgence of turning sharks into surfboards
    at Zissou Surf Boutique Ltd.
    <aPhotobucket>

101 weeks ago
    any thoughts on this?
    82 weeks ago
    Some newer designs submitted recently, and up on some of my shops. Top being the Planes and Jane's bottom the Unisex version. As a guy won't want to walk around with Jane on his shirt unless there is a special someone in his life.
    FJMPlanejane_zpsa2566081.png

unisexFarjoymax_zps0d4725d2.png
    82 weeks ago
    "Coffeine The Caffeine that comes from Coffee"

Coffeinesociety6crop_zpsd091cd38.jpg
    47 weeks ago
    Newest design Mashed Potatoes

synopsis:

When a Hero has been through every bastion and echelon of his adventure, and made all the monsters in his kingdom suffer and atone for their sinister evil. what does he or she do with all those trinkets or relics? most get hung up becoming heirlooms, or put away in some archive or a cave to hide from the wrong hands. many a time the hero ends up in a bar telling stories over a pint of yester-years accomplishments and nullified plights. With nothing to show for except the girl and a few battle scars. Well this time a little moxy and creativity got the best of our hero and he has managed to incorporate this into a force wielding manifest of power rivaled by few.

This is the manifest and embodiment of two things great linked. No pun intended……

ZLSblack_zps66b0c394.png