Back to forum
rss 111 weeks ago
I was wondering if anyone knows if all the submissions have to be photoshopped? I am good with sketching, but not so good with photoshop. Any thoughts on a program that is easy to use or can I submit a sketch?
4Comments
    111 weeks ago
    I'm assuming it must be done in some kind of design program because of the 6 color limit. If you were to sketch something out, I'm thinking it may be hard to keep each color a consistent value and would end up with more than 6 colors.

How about sketching something out and playing around in photoshop to get the colors right?
    111 weeks ago
    I think generally people use something like illustrator which is better for these kinds of designs since it works on a vector base as opposed to raster. Illustrator also has a 'live trace' feature that traces images of drawings. I think there's a similar program you can get for free but I don't remember the name of it. Try googling it.
    110 weeks ago
    Gimp...I think....But I'd go with Illustrator, nice clean designs...
    110 weeks ago
    I prefer to use Illustrator predominately. You can also use Flash as well. Iv'e seen some beautiful illustrations done in Flash, so it's really to each his own