Back to forum
rss 111 weeks ago

Just looking at the suggestions fourm and thought i would try my hand at a sherlock/house crossover, as they do have many similarities.
Any feedback would be awesome!
13Comments
    111 weeks ago
    Ah this is awesome!! House and Sherlock?!?!?!? A would buy from me for sure!!!!!
    111 weeks ago
    Love this.
    111 weeks ago
    Thanks for the awesome comments, hope it gets chosen!
    111 weeks ago
    First I'd like to say that I'm a huge Sherlock fan an completely support any designs relating to the show/character, however I am a bit confused with the basic idea of this design. Is Sherlock an M.D.? I've only read a few of the original books but I haven't come across this. I know a competing website recently had a House/Sherlock MashedPotato that read "Watson M.D." which made sense to me. I guess my criticism would be that I'm afraid this design would be lost on people like me that had no idea Sherlock was a medical doctor.
    111 weeks ago
    Thanks for the feedback fellow Sherlock fan, you are correct in saying that Sherlock was not a M.D, although i feel i must explain my reasoning behind this desgin. As a big fan of House, i quickly realised that Sherlock and House are one and the same, they live at the same appartment, they both have an addiction to a drug, Wilson and Watson(similar names) both very adept cold readers ect. Another reason would be that Sir Arthur Conan Doyle based Sherlock on a doctor that studied under by the name of Dr. John Bell, so i though "well, i feel a tee about this needs to be created!" and so the above desgin was made. hope this helps, and thanks for the feedback.
    109 weeks ago
    This would be so awesome.
    109 weeks ago
    You could always change the 'm.d.' to 'c.d.' for Consulting Detective. I don't think it will distract from the House reference and would be cannically correct. :)
    109 weeks ago
    I'd buy it. Absolutely.
    109 weeks ago
    spaceyj said: You could always change the 'm.d.' to 'c.d.' for Consulting Detective. I don't think it will distract from the House reference and would be cannically correct. :)

Holmes, C.D. has been done already:-)
    108 weeks ago
    M.D = master dective!! (just in small print maybes??)
    108 weeks ago
    *or detective even!!
    108 weeks ago
    Want so hard!!! I read awhile back that the creators of House modeled the character after Sherlock Holmes. I would so buy this!
    108 weeks ago
    Thanks for the comments guys, looking at it i feel i do kinda need to change it, back to the thinking desk i go! Will update with new design soon!