Back to forum
rss 111 weeks ago
Sent this into Teefury a few days back, only to come back and see what today's tee is. Some bad timing on my part. Anyways, thought I would post it here so that people could see it anyways.

6Comments
    111 weeks ago
    I actually like this better then todays tee. Love the colors, which I didn't do on the current one. Good work.

However I'd like some more contrast between the greens - now they're kind of close in darkness/lightness. Just a thought.
    I hope this get's printed anyway! :D
    111 weeks ago
    The characters are mashed really well together but I would do something different with that background. Right now it seems like a temporary back splash til you figured out what you wanted to do with it. The text might not even be needed here, just a thought.
    111 weeks ago
    I like it! I hope it is printed anyway. I think I have seen quite a few Dr. Who/Dr. Seuss matchups so I don't see why they couldn't do another Adventure Time/Zelda. They are different enough.
    111 weeks ago
    Yeah I'm digging this design and the comments everyone has given. Differentiate the greens, remove the words, and maybe the ice king's castle as the backdrop.
    111 weeks ago
    I would buy this in a heartbeat! :D love it!
    111 weeks ago
    yours is better