Back to forum
rss 112 weeks ago
This is a recent design that is still in the "design" phase. Any feedback would be great. It's Katniss Everdeen from Hunger Games.

Photobucket
7Comments
    112 weeks ago
    Any feedback would be useful. Thanks.
    112 weeks ago
    The feet need reshaping I think
    angles a bit off.

Off to a great start though!
    111 weeks ago
    I think the roses in the circles might need to be replaced with more relevant images to the book. Also, the circles of dark grey touching the dark grey ring of roses should maybe be redesigned so that they don't share an edge that needs to be defined by a black line?
    110 weeks ago
    ooooh i like it... one question though... why is she in white?
    110 weeks ago
    Great start. I agree with Chefleclef's comment about the feet. I also think the shadow under her arm and sleeve needs defining...maybe give the arm and sleeve a white outline...and just one last thing, she looks like a dude. And i realise it's hard to define gender in a computer program but something needs to be done...softer lines, lip color??? Keep us posted, great job...
    110 weeks ago
    Oh, I think I've nailed it...it's the eyebrows...too thick...
    110 weeks ago
    drtimeywimey said: ooooh i like it... one question though... why is she in white?

i think its to supposed to be her wedding dress... am i right? if so i think the dress needs to be a different style. like cycodaddy said, she does look manish, i think its partially the nose too. also i think you should add some fire.... and/or maybe you could change the dress to the mockingjay costume....
    overally good idea and start :D