Back to forum
rss 112 weeks ago
Hey, a blast from the past! I have:

Super Fettio Bros
Mop Bob

Both in women's size large. Never worn, barely looked at, I took them out to see what they were and then put them right back in the bag (hey, TeeFury didn't ship in the classic black bags back then? I'll be damned). So they're obviously a little wrinkled but otherwise perfect.

Open to buy or trade. Not sure what I would take in trade...make me an offer? Preferably something in women's large or any men's size.

Also, even though I've been blowing money on TeeFury shirts for almost two years, I'm fairly new to the forums. Just saw the thread about people getting ripped off in trades?! WTF. For what it's worth, I'd like to offer the disclaimer that, though I've never traded before, I'm a decent human being, not a scammer or in anyway inclined to be on the bad side of karma.

Plus, I love bacon. And cute creatures. How could you distrust that?
2Comments
    112 weeks ago
    Hi, I have a few new, never worn WL shirts that I could offer to trade for the Super Fettio. Please email me at [email protected] and I can send you a list.

I was one of the 3 girls that got scammed by the criminal in the thread. Its OK though I found some great TeeFury friends out of it! Thanks, I look forward to hearing from you!
    112 weeks ago
    I've got a brand new Women's Large Paws Up I'd love to trade for your Mop Bob. Please let me know if you're interested. [email protected]