Back to forum
rss 267 weeks ago
Hey guys, I am still working on this tee design, and was wondering what color combo you liked best? Any thoughts on the design at all are appreciated!

13Comments
    267 weeks ago
    it really depends on the color of shirt you put it on, but i like the top left and the bottom right best. the other two i could live without.
    267 weeks ago
    I would say anything but the bottom right (sorry pepper hehe). But I also probably wouldn't go with top right because its too obvious to go complimentary in this situation IMO.

Good luck with the design.
    267 weeks ago
    Thanks for the comments guys. I am leaning towards the top left/bottom right myself. I think the top left a bit more though.

Besides colors, any comments on the design itself? Would you wear/should I show it to you guys on a shirt?
    267 weeks ago
    i would buy it on the right shirt color, but i would like it a lot more if the side parts in blue looked less like kidney beans. yes i know they arent shaped exactly like them, its just the shape is similar.
    267 weeks ago
    Haha, kidney beans. I will see what I can do about that, ha.
    267 weeks ago
    Hey guys, let me know if you like these changes/how it looks on a shirt please!

abstractteedesignpreviehi8.jpgabstractteedesignpreviecl1.jpg

Thanks!
    267 weeks ago
    Wow, awesome work!
    267 weeks ago
    silver over white. white is a much hated color for many many people, silver is safer ;)
    267 weeks ago
    I think I like the silver as well, but that is actually Cream. Maybe your gamma/brightness is a bit high on your monitor?
    267 weeks ago
    no i see your cream and white, i was suggesting :)
    cream = white pretty much to me, and i dont like either.
    but if your silver color of the design is significantly different.... silver over a white would be awesome
    267 weeks ago
    Wait, could you be more specific? You don't think it should be on a white shirt... agreed. You do like the silver a lot though? Or you think I should do white and blue on silver? I am just not reading your comment right I think, ha. :)
    267 weeks ago
    LOL

the silver/blue design on a silver shirt would be my personal fav. pick.

i was merely saying that you need to make sure your color of silver gives enough contrast with the shirt color so as not to disappear.

in summary: choose a silver shirt color over choosing a white(ish) shirt color. make sure your colors in the design stand out upon a similarly colored shirt.
    ;)
    267 weeks ago
    Ok, I thought so. Yes, I was thinking a silver or even lighter gray shirt, but, I could always darken the gray a bit.

Thanks a lot!

I am hoping Wotto, Jimiyo, etc. give me some feedback as well, ha. ;)