Back to forum
rss 112 weeks ago
I'm going to use this to post my submissions from now on instead of making separate threads.

14Comments
    112 weeks ago
    Ugh... It would probably help if I spelled the character's name right.

112 weeks ago
    112 weeks ago
    Good idea on the Office shirt, I would pick a different font for the name, it's hard to read and I would say it doesn't fit well with the charactor.
    112 weeks ago
    Very cool ideas, I especially like the Recyclops shirt. And I agree about the font you used for the first shirt....it's a little difficult to read. There are other fonts you could use that still resemble the old english style, but are a little less "busy".
    112 weeks ago
    I'm really going to toy around with that Schrute MMA shirt and see if I can't strike a good balance between ornate and readable... In the meantime. This...

112 weeks ago
    I like that. Very nice. Is there anyway you can make the edges a little rougher? Just seems very square and placed on the shirt. Maybe if the edges seemed a little rough or worn then it would add to the design element. Other than that.... great!
    112 weeks ago
    Oh, and I was suggesting just the black. If the black border could bleed out a little more and have a rougher look to it. Not the print. Ok, I'm done. Thanks!
    112 weeks ago
    112 weeks ago
    Love the Schrute-shirt, would buy it in a heartbeat! I also love yellow shirts, yay :D
    However, like someoue pointed out, the font is a bit hard to read.
    112 weeks ago
    These are great!! Your stuff has improved dramatically!
    112 weeks ago
    Thanks! I finally broke down and got Illustrator so I can finally get all of these designs out of my head...

112 weeks ago

I need some help with this one. I finished this design which I call "Ronvincible" and was ready to submit it, but my girlfriend thinks it needs more... Maybe a fake comic book cover to go with it? Ideas?
    111 weeks ago
    michaelsarah said:

I need some help with this one. I finished this design which I call "Ronvincible" and was ready to submit it, but my girlfriend thinks it needs more... Maybe a fake comic book cover to go with it? Ideas?

Definitely needs a little more! I love it! But it doesn't look like a finished design.
    111 weeks ago
    I forgot to post this here, but this is the finished design.

tumblr_lzw54nicQd1qb4nb8o1_500.png